Increase Post Requirement for Suggestion Box

Sleepy

Question

11 answers to this question

I don't know.

People who can't post in SB usually end up posting in GD anyways.

If you're gonna break a rule, there's always a way to do it.

I wouldn't even mind getting rid of the post requirement.

It promotes shitposting other forums just to hit the count.

Plus, people are always confused why their posts in introduction etc don't add to their post count either.

So a suggestion to change the post count for suggestions in the suggestion box.

Suggestionception.

I agree with JIce about the wait time limit. Or maybe a combination like 15 posts and must have been a member for a week or a month etc.

I don't know.

Plus, people are always confused why their posts in introduction etc don't add to their post count either.

Like Harry and Jlice said, wait limit plus maybe a post count lift. Though I see what you mean by shitposting.

It could be a possibility to add a wait time between each suggestion box thread, possibly increasing exponentially on each subsequent post within a given time frame. Would limit the spam significantly and forcing them to post 1 thread at a time with big gaps in between would make it a lot easier for staff to clean up the spam.

I don't know.

This.

Most players that don't get to post in the SB because of post restriction just end up posting no content posts in other sections, giving other staff more trouble than needed.

I'm all in to get rid of the post restriction, increasing it would make new players shitpost 25 times just to get permission to the SB, and we're not exactly looking for that.

honestly just make it so an account has to be a week old or something, along with a small post requirement

The current requirement is already small. Not too sure if a time requirement would be ideal as it is kinda weird.

Players that want to make a suggestion have to create an account on the forums to post on the Suggestion Box, making it a week old requirement the players for sure wouldn't remember the suggestion after one week. This would also discourage new forum users to view our section.

Let me know if I didn't explain myself well, I'm somewhat tired.