[Implemented] Inplement the other 2(3?) formats to Automated matchmaking

Refering to UU and NU (and ubers?)

Implementation for Unranked would have little poor consequences compared to ranked (Which would obviously elicit the ability to filter out who you match against, leading to abuse for rank against friends)

So assuming my suggestion is implement, the Signup tab in Matchmaking Signup would have:

Single Battle:

• Ubers
  • Over Used
  • Under Used
  • Never Used
  • Non-Specific (Puts you in the match making pool for all the above other than ubers, essentially the same as current Unranked Singles Battle signup

Single Battle (Ranked)

• Over Used

Pros:

• Allows even playing grounds for people without OU teams

Cons:

• Cuts Player base and therefor increases matchmaking times
  • Filtering into seperate formats allows narrowing of opponents that can be found, this will be potentially abusable when low playercounts are using a format (however this is the case with the current system when very low playercounts are on.)

Implementing just UU means that NU must fight 1 tier higher than their tier
Implementing just NU means that UU must fight 1 tier higher than their tier

Implementing both UU and UU would more divide the playerbase, but allow fair fights for all tiers

Ubers is Ubers and I mean if there is enough demand for it I guess, but i feel like very few people play it to begin with.

Until then, Looks like I gotta breed some nice OU pokes to earn the BP to get the stuff.

This has already pretty much been confirmed to happen sometime here https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62716-matchmaking/?p=1247081

For Ranked: We'll be having a larger total 'Ranked' time block, where each tier gets an amount of time within the block, and where they overlap each other at certain periods.

For Unranked: We'll have OU/UU/NU enabled concurrently.

For Doubles and the like, it's unlikely we'll be adding them to Matchmaking soon. With a large amount of game modes, we have to worry about whether we have enough people playing PvP to sustain them during off times.

For UU/NU anyways.