"hidden" ability pill

Monnyz

Question

I bet most of you that plays Pokemmo have already played showdown or any online 6 gen battle emulator. And u have all used speed boost sharpedo. Or multiscale dragonite and abuse it with weakness police to r*** ur enemy's team. But unfortunately we do not have those abilities available in this game. And it does make some powerfull pokemons underrated that could have some pure power on nu. Like sharpeedo for example. Sharpeedo is one of the pokemons that most annoy me in 6 gen battles. After a speed bost. It sweeps my entire team most of the times (probably because I suck. But we are not going to discuss this) (destiny bond should also be banned if sharpedo get's speed boost) but let's not avoid my suggestion
I think this game could have an "hidden" ability pill that allow pur pokes to have hidden abilities. And the way this abilities should be used u may ask? It should be used as an usable breeding item. For example if I have an 5x31 jolly blazekin (female) and a 5x31 blazekien (male) I would give everstone yo my female and the hidden ability pill to my female. And we would get a 5x31 natured paras with speed boost. Also I think that hidden ability pills should be used as a (dunno the word but will explain) like I've to use the hidden ability pill if I want my breed Pokemon have the hidden ability. For example I've a 31 hp ditto. A male magikarp with 31 on atk and def. And a male dratini (to not confuse. Like it isn't already confuse. Need to stop talking with my self on the phone. More unnecesary info. Someone pls help. Lol) I breed the ditto with the dratini and I give the ditto the hp brace and the hidden ability pill to dratini. When my dratini breeds I'll have a 31hp multiscale dratini. But when I breed with the magikatp and I do not gove the hidden ability my next dratini will be 2x31 but will not have the hidden ability (multyscale) and how u get the hidden ability pills? U have to preform task to the day care guy. Like catching some missing pokemons. Find eggs. Get some dolls by pick up to give the baby's from the daycare. Use ur imagination. When u perform the task the daycare guy will provide you with a hidden ability pill. U may only make a task per day. And if u keep doing the task everyday it will get harder (that's what she said) but u'll get more hidden ability pills. Failing to do it one day will restart ur streak.
Sorry for this messy suggestion but I'm kind of lazy to check if I writted everything right. Would apreciate if someone corrected my many fails. And also apologize for the unecessary jokes. I've a problem and can not do a sentence without a joke on it. The suggestion might sound way to hard but u can re adjust it the way you guys like. Anyways merry xmas

10 answers to this question

A lot (most, i'd imagine) of the "hidden abilities" don't even exist in gen 3

All of them. Hidden abilities came with gen5, I don't even imagine most of them coming into existence in here. Technician Breloom, Magic Guard Zam, Multiscale Dragonit... nay.

All of them. Hidden abilities came with gen5, I don't even imagine most of them coming into existence in here. Technician Breloom, Magic Guard Zam, Multiscale Dragonit... nay.

I meant like the hidden abilities don't even exist in gen 3 (techincally sharpedo's exists), but yeah we're so far away from this that it's not even worth discussing implementation haha

A lot (most, i'd imagine) of the "hidden abilities" don't even exist in gen 3

from a brief look almost 100 out of 376 are available ish

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_with_released_Hidden_Abilities_%28Generation_VI%29

but its quite diverse, while some are shit others just make uber tier stuff such speed boost blaziken, drought ninetales and drizzle politoed

from a brief look almost 100 out of 376 are available ish

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_with_released_Hidden_Abilities_%28Generation_VI%29

but its quite diverse, while some are shit others just make uber tier stuff such speed boost blaziken, drought ninetales and drizzle politoed

Did you exclude the ones that have a pre-vo or evo that doesn't have there hidden ability available in this gen?  Cause that seems like it would narrow it down quite a bit.  I only glanced at the list though.

seriously though this thread should be locked, we're getting way ahead of ourselves. You cant just give certain pokemon access to their hidden abilities and not others - A good example of this is the gen 1 starters. Why should venusaur and blastoise get access to their HAs and not charizard?

seriously though this thread should be locked, we're getting way ahead of ourselves. You cant just give certain pokemon access to their hidden abilities and not others - A good example of this is the gen 1 starters. Why should venusaur and blastoise get access to their HAs and not charizard?

You could always give charizard an alternate ability. Or even create the abilities. I mean we do have some custom items. So how hard can creating an ability that doesn't exist yet be?

Did you exclude the ones that have a pre-vo or evo that doesn't have there hidden ability available in this gen?  Cause that seems like it would narrow it down quite a bit.  I only glanced at the list though.

Nope, just counted all the entries in the first three gens that got abilities implemented in pokeMMO.

I see what you mean tho, its not divided by generations but by families, so I must have counted some extra such vital spirit electivire haha

Now in more detail, counting all the families whose all members have hidden abilities available: 43 families and 91 pokemon (only implemented pokemon).

edit: i was bored

[spoiler]

BULBASAUR       CHLOROPHYLL
IVYSAUR         CHLOROPHYLL
VENUSAUR        CHLOROPHYLL
SQUIRTLE        RAIN DISH
WARTORTLE       RAIN DISH
BLASTOISE       RAIN DISH
RATTATA         HUSTLE
RATICATE        HUSTLE
PICHU           LIGHTNING ROD
PIKACHU         LIGHTNING ROD