[Lock Pls][Poll] Your opinion on weekly unofficials

Kuros weeklys  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of weekly would you like?

• 1 tourney per week with rotating tiers and decent prices
    • 3 tourneys per week with set tiers, a bit less price money + 5k entry fee

As a few of you know I like to host all these unofficial tournaments and I want to host them weekly and as many as possible because it not only makes the game more interesting for me but for everyone who wants to play competitively be it for fun or to make some extra cash.

That said I am currently hosting a tournament every monday with the tiers rotating between NU, UU and OU every week and I was thinnking about possibly expanding them.

No what that means is that I want to do 3 tiers a week:

NU on Monday

UU on Tuesday

OU on Wednesday

and I wanted your opinion on either keeping the "1 tournament per week with rotating tiers" situation with a decent price money (800k first / 400k second with no entry fee) or doing the "3 tourneys per week for every tier" varient with less price money (300k first/150k second with 5k entry fee where all the price money gets added onto the first price) but every tier in every week.

I am adding a poll to get an overview of all opinions but feel free to post your opinion below aswell I will be glad to read it.

Edited by Kurodashi

Hmm i guess its more battles (all tiers) and ok prize along with a fee or less battles with rotating tier every week no fee better prize.
I haven't voted yet still thinking i think i might go with 3 tiers per week sure a small fee but more battles and if u win every one you get a good amount of prize. Then again..

Edited by jerryzoo

Think this way: Do you want to play your favorite tier every week or only every 3 weeks?

Sure the price money seems less but if you win 3 weeks in a row you made more money then winning the single tournament every 3 weeks.

I personally would like the "3 tournaments per week" varient simply 'cause I love to have as many tournaments/events as possible be it mine or other unofficials or even officials.

Either way I could have enforced the 3 per week varient but if people like it better the way it is now I don't want to change it.

(for those who havent played in the previous weeklys imo we had some great success with hosting mutiple weeklys with entry fee and ok-prices)