Ability to Hotkey Sweet Scent (... and other moves... >.>)

Gilan

Question

I think it would be nice and less irritating if we could have the option to hotkey sweet scent.

It's just really annoying, because you press the move in the pokemon's summary and then the Pokemon's UI goes away... It would be much nicer if I could just set sweet scent to a specific key on my keyboard and not have to right click on my sweet scenter every battle...

k, thanks, bye

[spoiler] Desu, you owe me for nearly ruining my EV business >=([/spoiler]

edit:

I guess you could let all the other overworld moves be hotkeyable too... >.>

Edited by Gilan

12 answers to this question

I think if this were to be a thing, it should be done for every out-of-battle move; not just this one.

All other out-of-battle moves are called when you interact with a valid object (rock for rocksmash, water for surf, town map for fly, etc). Afaik, sweet scent is the only one where you actually have to go into the pokemon summary to use it.

All other out-of-battle moves are called when you interact with a valid object (rock for rocksmash, water for surf, town map for fly, etc). Afaik, sweet scent is the only one where you actually have to go into the pokemon summary to use it.

Yeah but then you can skip the entire "are you sure you want to use this move" text, would still be convenient.

Although it is not currently implemented - Softboiled is another.

EDIT: And as Desu has reminded me, Teleport  and Dig too.

Edited by Darkshade

Yeah but then you can skip the entire "are you sure you want to use this move" text, would still be convenient.

Although it is not currently implemented - Softboiled is another.

EDIT: And as Desu has reminded me, Teleport  and Dig too.

Whatever, just let me hotkey sweet scent >=(

I think adding a hotkey type feature for sweet scent etc... would be a great option. It would really help and require less clicking and moving around with your mouse. Some people like myself like to shiny hunt, and adding a feature such as this would really enhance the game play for the community in my opinion.  Thumbs up for this suggestion. 

Edited by RedSoulz