new ev training guide with sweet scent

Route 13 Attack- Victreebel, Bellsproute Hordes.   Farfetch Hordes.     Speed- Pidgeotto Hordes

E:   Veno Horde- sp def. 5 total                   Gloom/Oddish  Horde- Spatk      <--- At night time i think.

Edited by xStarr

Guys can somebody fill me in on the prime EV spots?

I need to do Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, and Speed :P

Just curious since I heard the spots were updated and what not

my guide is updated with the new update. so all the spots are there still works. i'm still trying hard to looks fore more great spots. when i finish all the spots for single evs. i'll work on mix ones :) 

Guys can somebody fill me in on the prime EV spots?

I need to do Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, and Speed :P

Just curious since I heard the spots were updated and what not

HP is pond surfing next to Fallarbor town in Hoenn.

Attack is the grass in the route just before Victory road in Kanto (at night). Then Pattern Bush during the day.

Defense is Magma hideout.

Spec. Attack is 3 Island, either grass or water.

Sp. Def is tentacool/cruel (i.e. surf anywhere on islands basically)

Speed is the grass in Canyon Entrance on 7 island.

Edited by Gilan

HP is pond surfing next to Fallarbor town in Hoenn.

Attack is the grass in the route just before Victory road in Kanto (at night). Then Pattern Bush during the day.

Defense is Magma hideout.

Spec. Attack is 3 Island, either grass or water.

Sp. Def is tentacool/cruel (i.e. surf anywhere on islands basically)

Speed is the grass in Canyon Entrance on 7 island.

Also, combo's like Speed + SpAtt = Lost Cave.

Creds to gunt btw

Edited by ShadowGary

I'm still looking hard to find a good spot. But soon as I find I'll post it here

Route 23 at night is by far the best. You typically get primapes/mankeys for 6-9 EVs, or all arboks which give a total of 10. I get arboks about 10% of the time it feels like (and I've done a lot of training there.)

Also, if you get there at night and DO NOT LEAVE when it turns to day, the hordes stay the same I believe. Stayed 3 hours into the day and was still getting the attack hordes. Use leppa berries or something so you dont have to heal/restore PP

Edited by Phryme

Route 23 at night is by far the best. You typically get primapes/mankeys for 6-9 EVs, or all arboks which give a total of 10. I get arboks about 10% of the time it feels like (and I've done a lot of training there.)

Also, if you get there at night and DO NOT LEAVE when it turns to day, the hordes stay the same I believe. Stayed 3 hours into the day and was still getting the attack hordes. Use leppa berries or something so you dont have to heal/restore PP

Yhea ik about it. Just didn't had the time to change the topic. But thank you for the help! Really apreciated

slowbros are very common in cape brink now, probably more than psyduck golduck. been trying for like 15 minutes and only got 17 evs

I'm not 100% tbh. Sometimed that i go there I get more psyducks/glooms. But other times I get more slowbros and such. I believe they hace the same rate. But ty

slowbros are very common in cape brink now, probably more than psyduck golduck. been trying for like 15 minutes and only got 17 evs

I'm not 100% tbh. Sometimed that i go there I get more psyducks/glooms. But other times I get more slowbros and such. I believe they hace the same rate. But ty

Slowbros and whatnot are way more common now. Its probably no longer efficient.

Lavendar is by far the best.

Edited by Phryme

Slowbros and whatnot are way more common now. Its probably no longer efficient.
Lavendar is by far the best.

I think they hace the same rate. Caus sometimes I get plenty of slowpokes. Other times I get plenty of glooms and the ducks

Will you ever finish this? Also most of the spots you've marked aren't even that good to put it up bluntly.

Also, Heracross can be found at Day and Night now...

I've been really busy lately because of school. And also have been looking for an alternative way to replace the bad quality pictures. But will do my best to finish this week
Witch spots ur talking about? Caus I can garantee that hp/spdef and speed are the best. The current defense one is not the best but not the worse. And haven't tested the magma hide out. And thank you for the info. But I think Hera's rate are very small now. Could be wrong. And apologize for not being updated Edited by Monnyz
  • 4 weeks later...