new ev training guide with sweet scent

hello, as u might already know with the last update we can now use sweet scent to call hordes. and with this new ability ev training is way much faster and less tedious. but there's still some questions about where's the best spot to ev train ur pokemons. tha't what this guide is for. I (with the help of the comunity) will avaliate the best ev training spots acording to some aspects (how many evs u get. how much trouble u need to get there. how close is from pokecenter or any healing. the rate of that specific hord to happen. bla bla bla) all these will be rated by stars 1-5 being 5 the highest/better/faster

all credits and informations goes to this thread https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62659-sweet-scent-guide-needs-community-input/ and the comunity that helped

thank you all for helping and i'll see you all soon :)

Special thanks to vitormurucci for plenty of good information

Edited by Monnyz

SINGLE EVS: UPDATED!

HP:
obtion #1 route 114 (west fallarbor town) ★ 

Hordes: 0-3 marils (2ev hp) and/or 0-3 azumarils (3ev hp)= total between 6-9 evs hp. only horde

option #2 Desert underpass (west fallarbor town. in the fossil maniatic house) ★ 

Hordes: 0-5 wishmur (1 ev hp) and/or 0-5 loudred (2ev hp)=total between 5-10 evs hp (loudreds are more common then wishmur. most likely you'll always find one in an horde) only horde

ATACK:

option #2 route 23

Hordes:  0-5 mankey (1ev atk) and/or 0-5 primeape (2 ev atk)=total between 5-10 evs atk. common

5 arbok (2 ev atk)=total 10ev atk (they might have intimidade so i recomend use a spatk on them if u xp sharing) uncommon

DEFENSE: 
route 21   

Hordes: 5 tangela (1ev def)=total 5 evs def . only

option #2 magma hide out

Hordes: 0-5 geodudes (1ev def) and/or 0-5 graveler (2ev def)=total between 5-10 evs def. only horde not 100%sure
SPECIAL ATACK:  Rates might got swiched. Need more test
obtion #1: Cape brink (2 island) ★★★★

HORDES: 5 golducks (2 ev spatk) and/or 5 Psyducks (1 evs spatk) total= 5-10 evs spatk per horde very common
5 odish ( 1 ev spatk) and/or 5 glooms (2 evs spatk ) total= 5-10 evs spatk per horde . uncommon

other hordes: 5 slowpokes ( 1ev hp) and/or 5 slowbros (2 ev def) total= between 0-5hp and/or 0-10 def (depends on witch poke u find) rare
5 bellsprout (1 ev atk) and/or 5 weepinbell (2 ev atk) total= between 5-10 atkper horde. rare

option #2 lavender tower lavender city

Spoiler

Hordes 0-3 gastly (1ev spatk) and/or 0-3 haunters (2 evs spatk)=total between 3-6 spatk. very common

other hordes: 3 cubones (1 ev def)=totat 3 evs def. uncommon

SPECIAL DEFENSE:
obtion #1 Trainer Tower (7 island) ★ 

hordes: 5 tentacool (1 ev spdef and/or 5 tentacruel (2 ev spdef) total= between 5-10 spdef evs per horde. very common
              5 mantines (2 ev spdef) total= 10spdf evs per horde. uncommon

SPEED:
obtion #1 Canyon Entrace (7 island south) ★ 

Hordes: 5 spearows ( 1 ev speed) and/or 5 Fearow (2 evs speed) Total= Between 5-10 speed evs per horde. Common

5 meothws ( 1 ev speed) and/or 5 persions (2 evs speed) Total= Between 5-10 speed evs per horde. common

obtion #2 scorched slab (route 120) ★ 

picture will be added soon

Hordes: 3 Golbats /2 ev speed) Total= 6 ev speed per horde. only in the zone

Edited by Monnyz
pls let me know if all video links are avaliable for you

MIX EVS

SPEED + ATACK

option #1 route 13  

Spoiler

Hordes: 4 bellsprout (1ev atk) and 1 wepinbell (2 evs atk)=total 6evs atk. uncommon

5 farfetch'd (1 ev atk)=total 5 ev atk . common

5 pidgeotto (2 evs speed) =total 10 evs speed. common

Other hordes:

5 dittos (1 ev hp)= total 5 evs hp. uncommon

SPEED  + SPECIAL ATTACK

option #1: route 121  

Spoiler

Hordes: 3 glooms (2 evs spatk)=total 6evs spatk. common

3 lindoone ( 2 evs speed) total 6 evs speed. common

Edited by Monnyz

Mmmm you already know you should put at least 2 alternatives for each stat because rain ruin our happiness? It will be hard work for you, btw good luck at it.

Yes I'll put alternatives of course. I'm still on testing fase. But thank you for the tip

ev def in magma hide out

for ev spé.atk go to lavendetown you can heal the pp of sweet sence free ( let go farm gastly and cubone shiny )

already testing the magma hide out thank you :). lavender tower should be addes soon as well. but thank you :)

Just found hordes of Seel/Dewgong on Icefall Cave (Island 4) more than once... Zubat/Golbat horde is not the only one anymore.

EDIT: How about Scorched Lab in HOENN? Harder to get there, not as close to a PokeCenter and hordes of only 3 Golbats... but it's 100% Golbat hordes

Edited by vitormurucci

Just found hordes of Seel/Dewgong on Icefall Cave (Island 4) more than once... Zubat/Golbat horde is not the only one anymore.

EDIT: How about Scorched Lab in HOENN? Harder to get there, not as close to a PokeCenter and hordes of only 3 Golbats... but it's 100% Golbat hordes

where is that at?

A few tips to improve the guide. (These are the reasons for the mixed Ratings)

- The lack of capitals in the guide makes this seem like a work from a fifth grader, it almost hurts my brain, no offense if you're older

- No bold text, doesn't seem a big of an issue when thinking about it, but bolding the main titles like the Stats names can help distinguish the sections better, a slighly increased text size is not as noticeable as Bold text when scrolling

- There's some parts where the spacing is really wierd

That aside it's a nice guide with good potencial

A few tips to improve the guide. (These are the reasons for the mixed Ratings)

- The lack of capitals in the guide makes this seem like a work from a fifth grader, it almost hurts my brain, no offense if you're older
- No bold text, doesn't seem a big of an issue when thinking about it, but bolding the main titles like the Stats names can help distinguish the sections better, a slighly increased text size is not as noticeable as Bold text when scrolling
- There's some parts where the spacing is really wierd

That aside it's a nice guide with good potencial

English is not my main languish
I had no idea of most the things u were talking about
I've no idea how I bold the words honestly. It just happened
I should fix the pictures soon with something better
Could u pm me with a bit more details to help my guide? Thank you

- Every sentece you have should start with an Upper Case letter, including names, entities, etc. Like this:

[spoiler]

"Hello. As you might already know with the last update, we can now use Sweet Scent to call Hordes, and with this new ability, EV Training is way faster and less tedious. But there's still some questions about where's the best spot to EV Train your Pokemon. That's what this guide is for."

[/spoiler]

Correct grammar is important too, forgot to mention that, so i just fixed some mistakes you had there. It's almost presentable.

Bold is what you have the last two sentences, the words are larger, they're Bold. It's what happens when you select some text and press the "B" button in the Edit window. But bolding various sentences in a row is also a mistake, you should only bold important words like this:

[spoiler]

"Hello. As you might already know with the last update, we can now use Sweet Scent to call Hordes, and with this new ability, EV Training is way faster and less tedious. But there's still some questions about where's the best spot to EV Train your Pokemon. That's what this guide is for."

[/spoiler]

Spacing is also important. Having too many sentences in the same bulk of text makes it less attractive to read.

For instance, i didn't read your 1st post for this reason, i just wanted to know a good spot for SPAtt EVs, so i just scrolled down.

If it was presentable i could actually read it

[spoiler]

"Hello everyone.

As you might already know with the last update, we can now use Sweet Scent to call Hordes, and with this new ability, EV Training is way faster and less tedious.

But there's still some questions about where's the best spot to EV Train your Pokemon. That's what this guide is for."

[/spoiler]

Now compare this last one to what you currently have. Which one do you like to read most?

Edited by Kailido

- Every sentece you have should start with an Upper Case letter, including names, entities, etc. Like this:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Correct grammar is important too, forgot to mention that, so i just fixed some mistakes you had there. It's almost presentable.

Bold is what you have the last two sentences, the words are larger, they're Bold. It's what happens when you select some text and press the "B" button in the Edit window. But bolding various sentences in a row is also a mistake, you should only bold important words like this:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Spacing is also important. Having too many sentences in the same bulk of text makes it less attractive to read.
For instance, i didn't read your 1st post for this reason, i just wanted to know a good spot for SPAtt EVs, so i just scrolled down.
If it was presentable i could actually read it

[spoiler]
"Hello everyone.
As you might already know with the last update, we can now use Sweet Scent to call Hordes, and with this new ability, EV Training is way faster and less tedious.
But there's still some questions about where's the best spot to EV Train your Pokemon. That's what this guide is for."
[/spoiler]

Now compare this last one to what you currently have. Which one do you like to read most?

Yhea ur right. Thank you. I'll re adjust this when I get back yo the laptop. And probably after re checking all the locations I had planed. Thx for the help. Really appreciated