Advanced Berry Guide

those dont look like 72h berries tho, got the color version of the image?

edit: nvm those are the other 72-h berries, aka the staff-hates-us-and-makes-pointless-berries-hard-to-get ones

[spoiler]

ill get some stacks just in case, i duno why but i got the feeling that those will be beauty-related

[/spoiler]

Edited by axx

edit: nvm those are the other 72-h berries, aka the staff-hates-us-and-makes-pointless-berries-hard-to-get ones
[spoiler]
ill get some stacks just in case, i duno why but i got the feeling that those will be beauty-related
[/spoiler]

Indeed, these are Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin and Belue. I also think, if it takes so much time, moreover the yield is not so great (they were blooming excellently before I picked them up), it must be for a reason.

• 2 months later...

Question oh great berry master.  If I substitute a very dry for a plain dry on some of the ev plants, will it produce higher yield average( or rng)?  For example tamato's require 1 very spicy, 1 plain spicy, and 1 plain dry.  But you can substitute a very dry for the plain dry and you can still get tamato's.  I have tried a few different times with both but it's difficult to spend enough time to know whether its luck or it actually works.  My experience was that the rng seemed to favor max yield more with 1 very dry, but obviously just a couple fields will be an outlier.

• 1 month later...
On 13/4/2016 at 6:08 PM, LuciusTellus said:

Plants get their moisture level reduced by a certain amount (drain value) every 60 minutes. The counter starts from the moment you plant seeds. Watering does not reset the counter. If you water a plant 5 minutes prior to the the moment it usually drains it will still drain 5 minutes after, but not 60 minutes after you watered it.

so ur saying that every 60 mins u lose 1 droplet or some percentage of the total amount of water (flooded-225) based on the chart above?

On 18/4/2016 at 7:55 AM, LuciusTellus said:

Berry Charts are now complete!

It isn't quite right, when after 72 hours of constant care, watering, weeding and pest removal you only get five berries.

dr6fx5cdwie6b946g.jpg

these numbers were the max yield u get out of em?

Q: So to get max yield...for example say i plant 3 plain spicy seeds for cheri berry which is groth time 16 hours and wilts slowly, lets say that im watering it right after i planted it and i come back after a couple hours and i see it has been left with 1 droplet which i think at that stage its almost dry, and say that i water it again and i have overall 5 drops again and after a few hours it goes in its full growth while it was in wet stage....will that yield me max or min? 

I also didn't understood the charts well, care to explain it to me please?

Thank you for making this guide.

Edited by ragstal
  • 2 years later...
9 hours ago, DEATHGRASP said:

Berry chart needs a Legend how the heck am I supposed to know what colour means what seed?

The charts are outdated, but the colors match the seed in-game:

red - spicy

blue -dry

green - bitter

pink - sweet

yellow - sour

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 4:58 PM, RyuCopper said:

i cant see the pics is that normal?

Yes, unfortunately. It is an old guide from 2016 - and old pictures can get lost depending on where they were uploaded.

• 4 months later...

Hi I don't understand how to berry farm while having school/uni/work. Let's say I want to farm Cheri berries. The minimum I'd have to do, if I understood well, to get full yield, is to plant them, water them, then come back 12 hours later, water them again, and then 4 hours later they'll be fully grown and I'll have a 4 hour gap before they start losing ammounts, is that right?

If it is, how can I make this work while working every day? I just can't find moments where I could do all this, aka plant, water, come back 12 hours later to water, and 4 hours later I have 4 hours to collect full yield.

Thank you in advance

Edited by CrimsonBelvedere