Sign in to follow this  
IndigoElite

Only show water level while watering.

Question

It's not a huge deal but bit of an eye sore to myself.  I feel like it simplifies it maybe too much.  I understand it's easier to fast-travel and just take a quick look at not waste as much time.  But I've never seen or played a farming game that shows watering levels constantly.

7 answers to this question

axx   

id like to have it as a "hover over to show" thing

and would be amazing if you can throw in a timer progress indicator too

and something to show how much have we screwed up, like happiness (directly related to the final yield, affected by dryness and floodness)

a small text like:

xxx berry tree

[water indicator] (water drops works fine)

[timer] (berry icons maybe?)

[happiness] (happy face or sun or idk icon)

I really like that when I came back after many hours of not watering I could see at the first glance which plants are already dry and which can wait a moment.

Please don't hide the information it was very useful D:

I think something like a hover icon makes more sense, you can still see from a distance and it cleans things up a bit.

Bishav   

i find the current method extremely helpful while watching over a great many berry plants together.
if anything, hovering creates a room for unnecessary error. Make it so it can be toggled off, if people don't like it aesthetically.

edit: On second thoughts it is kind of confusing for grown vertical flower beds. Making it vertical for vertical flower beds would be better. 

e205d14af5996715a1612617593bd7c9.png

Edited by Bishav

Personally I am of the opinion that the water UI should fade in/out depending on your vicinity to the plants.

I believe Desu said this may be difficult to implement however.

FNTCZ   

NO. please. checking the water level with a quick-loock without having to interact with the tiles is just great. leave it just as it is.