Johto When???

nessfrg

Devs already said they will make it eventually. But not any time soon. They are finishing developing Farmville now. Wouldn't be surprised if they developed cityvill. With bank (to hold Shinys and money). Hudge apartments and everyone one could own one (have to pay a fee) and it could replace the secret bases but oh well. Wouldn't be surprised anyway. They are gonna lock this anyway so it doesn't matter. Just wait couple of years and u'll see johto

Devs already said they will make it eventually. But not any time soon. They are finishing developing Farmville now. Wouldn't be surprised if they developed cityvill. With bank (to hold Shinys and money). Hudge apartments and everyone one could own one (have to pay a fee) and it could replace the secret bases but oh well. Wouldn't be surprised anyway. They are gonna lock this anyway so it doesn't matter. Just wait couple of years and u'll see johto

And you choose the region you wanna live ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Kouteshi

I rather think that after the last update and the failure of the berries system, the staff should think fit to implement a new region if it wants to keep those few remaining users . you need to give a jolt to this game now ! and a new region would be appropriate

Except for the fact that making the region from scratch in a GBA environment would take at least a month or two of non-stop work

Except for the fact that making the region from scratch in a GBA environment would take at least a month or two of non-stop work

or 5-6 month normal work

P.S. several people in the community have volunteered to help out with the work of the region ( including myself )

Edited by druido890

A new region just doesn't fit in the current state of the game imo.

More content: yes but I don't count a new region as content (everybody is gonna clear it once and go back to grinding)

think about it if we got jotho we get 9 new pokemon (3 starters basically and their evolutions which can be implemented even without a new region)

Edited by Kurodashi

A new region just doesn't fit in the current state of the game imo.

More content: yes but I don't count a new region as content (everybody is gonna clear it once and go back to grinding)

think about it if we got jotho we get 9 new pokemon (3 starters basically and their evolutions which can be implemented even without a new region)

no, you're wrong.
at this point in the game we are ready to implement a new region and a new generation of pokemon and moves / abilities .
Unfortunately we can not stay forever in this state as well ( with 2 regions and pokemon up to 3 generation)
because soon many people ( including myself ) will leave to go to the most cutting-edge servers .
people need a dynamic server , evolving , or .... there will be only a small group of people interested in this kind of circumstance

we need to reflect on the future of this server. . . 

You got me wrong I am all for more content maybe not new gen pokemon at the moment but new items/moves and the missing pokemon but we don't need a new regiom for all that it is one thing to implement something like a dungeon or some new buildings whatever but Johto as a region is in this gen 3 concept completly useless cause we can catch all pokemon in Kanto/Hoenn so there would be no reason to go to Johto needless to mention johto doesn't have a lot of endgame content.

You got me wrong I am all for more content maybe not new gen pokemon at the moment but new items/moves and the missing pokemon but we don't need a new regiom for all that it is one thing to implement something like a dungeon or some new buildings whatever but Johto as a region is in this gen 3 concept completly useless cause we can catch all pokemon in Kanto/Hoenn so there would be no reason to go to Johto needless to mention johto doesn't have a lot of endgame content.

I have always talked about the "new region" (maybe jhoto, maybe sinnoh, maybe other) and not only serves to place pokemon or objects , but because this server is an MMO so whatever you expect to find more than two simple regions ( among other old )

Also remember that we who "support" this server
Edited by druido890

I didn't know MMOs were all about how many regions/continents they have.

Serious if you have no content for these regions it doesn't matter how many you have.

Also:

I rather think that after the last update and the failure of the berries system

I think it wasn't a failure cause I think it tourned out they way it was supposed to if you don't like it is another matter.

I didn't know MMOs were all about how many regions/continents they have.

Serious if you have no content for these regions it doesn't matter how many you have.

the difference between a great and a bad MMO is in the contents ( among many other things )

I think it wasn't a failure cause I think it tourned out they way it was supposed to if you don't like it is another matter.

It is a failure because you are given too much value to an object that is used a lot and very often.

if it were not so no one would have complained .

or am I wrong?

I think we should decide once and for all whether or not to implement a new region including Pokemon and moves / abilities (perhaps with a survey)

but so I'm sure the staff will ignore my / our request will lock the topic, not caring of our opinion

New regions are not on the radar for the dev team at this time. They are not out of the question though.

That being said the dev team is not interested in using rom hacks at all should they start a new region.

The dev team is also not looking to add anyone to the team. There are multiple reasons for this. Including being unsure if they can trust a new person.

With those out of the way I will be locking this now.