Cancel Button

Rendiz

Question

1 hour ago, ragstal said:

Why you guys ask stuff so meaningless, like can't you play without smashing the keyboard or just wait and select what u want? This is a stupid suggestion and it would take time to add another freaking confirmation window with yes or no. Just no thumps down.

I swear to god you have got to be the best troll I've ever seen. You can't possibly really think this? And if you do think this it shows that 1 you aren't a comp player and 2 you have definitely never played doubles. Either way you really shouldn't be commenting on an issue that really doesn't concern you when its clear that it other people really want it far more than any dumb berry changes / other random dumb pve changes when this has literally lost loads of good doubles players (myself included) tournaments that they could have won.

Spoiler

slightly triggered

Also please staff can we have an answer of some sort. Regardless of yes, no, maybe or even we will think about it this is clearly something that people want and some acknowledgement would be nice regardless of the outcome

Edited by Rendiz
Because I Can

i agree that this feature should be implemented cause many times,different factors like Pressure or a momentary change of mind or even a misclick could lead to a game loss.Ofc losing isnt such a big deal and it's part of the game obv,but losing cause of such a factor is just frustrating some times.This feature should be encouraged to be implemented more than other features which do not impact a game so much.

Edited by NeosWarrior