A Legendary Music Battle (Monday 4th April - Sunday 24th April)

Noad

Here's my entry -

1cd5c502dd080e84f751df16b6c047617f8fa4b2

IGN: KaynineXL

Theme: Jirachi

https://soundation.com/user/KaynineXL/track/jirachi-theme

As you can see, I'm a natural.

[spoiler]

I can see why I was always put on the triangle B)

[/spoiler]

i would suggest to upload it on soundcloud or youtube because your entry isn't valid atm

[spoiler]it wouldn't win anyway but let's keep the formalities

[spoiler]The smack Talk is real ;)[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by Linken

Rules:

• All submissions must be original work, no remixes or covers are allowed.
  • You may use pre-recorded sounds, samples, VSTi, etc to create your entry.
  • You may not exceed 1 minute 30 seconds in length. 
  • One entry per user, if you wish to edit your entry then go back and edit your submission post. 
  • All submissions must be made via Youtube or Soundcloud uploads. No other format will be accepted.
  • You must submit an entry for one of the legendaries listed above, Mega Evolution forms of a particular legendary do not count. 
  • You entry may have lyrics if you wish, but this is not a necessity. Any lyrics used must adhere to our Code of Conduct. 
  • Entries submitted before or after the competition opens or closes will not count. 
  • Please include your in game name and the Legendary your entry is for in your submission post. 

Rules:

• All submissions must be original work, no remixes or covers are allowed.
  • You may use pre-recorded sounds, samples, VSTi, etc to create your entry.
  • You may not exceed 1 minute 30 seconds in length. 
  • One entry per user, if you wish to edit your entry then go back and edit your submission post. 
  • All submissions must be made via Youtube or Soundcloud uploads. No other format will be accepted.
  • You must submit an entry for one of the legendaries listed above, Mega Evolution forms of a particular legendary do not count. 
  • You entry may have lyrics if you wish, but this is not a necessity. Any lyrics used must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
  • Entries submitted before or after the competition opens or closes will not count. 
  • Please include your in game name and the Legendary your entry is for in your submission post. 

oops, missed it xD thank you!

Sry guys but Orange beat you with registeel 

The other entrants have also put a lot of effort into their songs, I've really enjoyed listening to them all. 

Seriously, listen to K9's song like 20 times. You'll begin to realize what a master K9 is. It's so entrancing, and you wouldn't think it at first. It's like you have to really believe in a wish for it to happen, which ties in perfectly with Jirachi (who is associated with wishes). When you really think about it, the song has such a deep meaning, and K9 obviously thought it through so well that I can't imagine such a creative, poignant, and beautiful song could lose out.

Avyie's humming in her latias song shows a great deal of creativity, courage, and passion that has to be respected. Definitely an entry to remember.

Frordx also has an impressive entry. Mixing all of those trumpet sounds together must have taken a serious amount of work and patience. The song itself speaks to the majestic and royal side of Arceus. There is truly none that can compare to Arceus and that song helped prove the point.

[spoiler] I might be exaggerating a little on K9's, but I really do like all of the entries so far! I've been working on one of my own, hopefully I'll get it in on time, but I doubt it will be better than the ones submitted so far...[/spoiler]

Seriously, listen to K9's song like 20 times. You'll begin to realize what a master K9 is. It's so entrancing, and you wouldn't think it at first. It's like you have to really believe in a wish for it to happen, which ties in perfectly with Jirachi (who is associated with wishes). When you really think about it, the song has such a deep meaning, and K9 obviously thought it through so well that I can't imagine such a creative, poignant, and beautiful song could lose out.

Avyie's humming in her latias song shows a great deal of creativity, courage, and passion that has to be respected. Definitely an entry to remember.

Frordx also has an impressive entry. Mixing all of those trumpet sounds together must have taken a serious amount of work and patience. The song itself speaks to the majestic and royal side of Arceus. There is truly none that can compare to Arceus and that song helped prove the point.

[spoiler] I might be exaggerating a little on K9's, but I really do like all of the entries so far! I've been working on one of my own, hopefully I'll get it in on time, but I doubt it will be better than the ones submitted so far...[/spoiler]

haha, you're killing me. If only I could get some grill voice actors to give me some cute giggles, although that might not go by the rules since it's not actually my work. xD