A Legendary Music Battle (Monday 4th April - Sunday 24th April)

Noad

Avyie's humming in her latias song shows a great deal of creativity, courage, and passion that has to be respected. Definitely an entry to remember.

Aw, thank you. I appreciate that ^_^

On another note, I agree that all the entries show noteworthy effort & enjoyable thus far. It makes me curious of more fan-made Pokemon music \o/

Here's my submission for now:

IGN OrangeManiac

Pokemon: Registeel

https://soundcloud.com/user-218779969/legendary-music-contest-registeel-ign-orangemaniac

Tenigra, Kaynine, Raptori well done!
Raptori, btw, what is the model of your guitar?))

Putillo, playing real instruments is great, I loved your piano music and your choice of pokemon, especially the beginning and the ending; the middle part sounds a bit like FFVII battle music.

Orange Maniac, you Rock!))
Must be the influence of Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Ghost Brigade, Apocalyptica and other good Scandinavian fellows))

Can I just query, is there a chance that the winner could get the honor of having their winning entry used as the battle theme for that legendary whenever it gets added to the game

I think it would be rad. Plus I am 99.9% sure it is doable for devs.

Can I just query, is there a chance that the winner could get the honor of having their winning entry used as the battle theme for that legendary whenever it gets added to the game

I think it would be rad. Plus I am 99.9% sure it is doable for devs.

I'm afraid that I cannot make promises like this, so for now I am going to say no to avoid the winner's disappointment. 

Tenigra, Kaynine, Raptori well done!
Raptori, btw, what is the model of your guitar?))

Putillo, playing real instruments is great, I loved your piano music and your choice of pokemon, especially the beginning and the ending; the middle part sounds a bit like FFVII battle music.

Orange Maniac, you Rock!))
Must be the influence of Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Ghost Brigade, Apocalyptica and other good Scandinavian fellows))

Haha thanks.

Raptori's guitar isn't actual played guitar, I can recognize it from the sound that it's a synth guitar. I've been using the same program. Putillo's classical piano sounds a bit MIDI:ish Piano to me, if he actually recorded that piano with a recording mic sound I honestly applaud to you and say that's the greatest sound I've ever heard from a "non-professional" recorded classical piano, you are or should become pro. Even if it's MIDI Piano then great job regardless.

About my own entry, I do appreciate all those great names of Scandinavian rock/metal music but I'm more influenced by electronic music in my own produced work. :)

• Noad locked this topic