[Art][Sig] Please delete this post

Art Delivery:

Shawn's sig:

[spoiler]

r5ypltn.jpg

[/spoiler]

I think it came out  pretty decent, i had some trouble with the background, i wanted to put an ice cave pic or drawing but there were so few images that would look good in there, and all the images lost quality, this one was the one who fit the best in there so i picked it. apart from there, in my opinion, its not that bad. Hope you enjoy it  ;)

Edited by Bloodsipper

Art Delivery:

Shawn's sig:

[spoiler]

r5ypltn.jpg

[/spoiler]

I think it came out  pretty decent, i had some trouble with the background, i wanted to put an ice cave pic or drawing but there were so few images that would look good in there, and all the images lost quality, this one was the one who fit the best in there so i picked it. apart from there, in my opinion, its not that bad. Hope you enjoy it  ;)

I like it, thank you for your time to do this signature with my favourite pokemon. ♥ 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ^^ I would love to have a signature made by you!

I want it to have some dragon pokemon like salamence, dragonite, Hydregon, and whatever others you may be able to push in there(A bunch of dragon pokemon but salamence and dragonite are my favorites) and my team NPAA.

Also my name DracoTheHero.

and i would like to donate 50k

Please contact me in game or PM at your earliest convenience.

Edited by DracoTheHero

Art Delivery:

DracoTheHero's sig:

[spoiler]

JfST8Gh.jpg

[/spoiler]

I think that so far this sig is my best work until now, tho i kinda messed up with the "NPAA" (i wanted to make it glow like i did with the name), i think its still pretty good.. I hope you like it, Draco  ;)

Diano's sig will probably be done tomorrow.

Edited by Bloodsipper

Art Delivery:

DracoTheHero's sig:

[spoiler]

JfST8Gh.jpg

[/spoiler]

I think that so far this sig is my best work until now, tho i kinda messed up with the "NPAA" (i wanted to make it glow like i did with the name), i think its still pretty good.. I hope you like it, Draco  ;)

Diano's sig will probably be done tomorrow.

I absolutely love it! ^-^ thanks so much<3

I'm mailing donations now ^.~

Edited by DracoTheHero

Art Delivery

Diano's sig: 

[spoiler]

G7oSKMS.jpg

[/spoiler]

Sorry for the wait, i had some stuff to take care of, but its done, i think its pretty good, i hope you like it.  ;)

I love, ty ;)

Art Delivery:

Kouteshi's sig:

[spoiler]

lwFSg1C.jpg

[/spoiler]

I really forgot the text was supposed to be in orange but yeah i think its cool and i hope you like it kouteshi.

Looks beautiful thank you so much.Don't worry about the orange it looks amazing.Thanks again xD

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Art][Sig] Please delete this post
  • Kizhaz locked this topic