Dear devs

OrangeManiac

all you people going ape-shit over this berry-stuff...

yes this new feature needs a serious buff. And i know its been used ironicly several times as an argument, but its been 2 days since the update? we still dont know the combinations for new berries, atleast i dont.

We do now. They updated berry info.

And people are freaking out atm. buying and selling berries at a redicilous amout. When the recepies for berries are well known amoung the comunity the prices will drop dramaticly (most likely)

Rache wrote in some other thread that the prices might even be lower than before, which gives me the impression that that is the range the devs are going for, its not meant be 10k a berry. 

Give it some time, Kyu already stated they are buffing this stuff. if that will be enough, im not sure..

Tournies aren't postponed just because people haven't figured out an update. It's mostly PvP players mad from what I can tell.

When you can't play the game literally 24/7:[spoiler]

684df539b74eb0a4002000be4226335c.png[/spoiler]

EDIT: All dried out, not flooded

you should be sleeping only 5 hours and dedicate the remaining time farming berries and playing pokemmo.

The main flaw with the berry farming is that it consistently needs you to login multiple times in a day to get the yield. I can understand that you want to make it a grind, but a grind that forces players to log in multiple times in a single day, when there is a vast majority of playerbase that can't do that, is not healthy from an MMO point of view. Changing the berry farming mechanics would be a better alternative. Something interactive like you did with the unlocking flags in egg hatching. Why not instead of making it time limited, make it flag limited.

you should be sleeping only 5 hours and dedicate the remaining time farming berries and playing pokemmo.

The main flaw with the berry farming is that it consistently needs you to login multiple times in a day to get the yield.

Exactly, I don't have the time to cater to virtual berry plants. The devs really didn't take peoples' real life responsibilities into account when they made this; the fact that we are being punished for doing day to day activities is disgusting.

I wanna see an example that devs listened a rejection and changed it. Did this happen before? i dont remember. Nothing will change.

If you think a normal person who has a job , how many time he can give for this game? Devs must be all children.

Edited by FinnTheMember

I wanna see an example that devs listened a rejection and changed it. Did this happen before? i dont remember. Nothing will change.

If you think a normal person who has a job , how many time he can give for this game? Devs must be all children.

ehm... breeding, trainer tower, some drop rates, decoration items, IVs confirming got buffed because they were as fucked as farming right now, i really hope farming will be well buffed soon.

I can't help but think an enormous amount of the early problems with berry farming could have been remedied by simply giving us a PTS to test it out. With the limits on pre-purchased berries (stacks of 15 max, and untradeable) I don't really see how people could have abused the knowledge beforehand. While I love the concept of berry farming and knew it was inevitable at some point, the need to "cram it in" after the last PTS and before this update is very puzzling, and taking a look at the final product (and Kyu's several posts admitting their mistakes) it's not difficult to see how rushed it was

I can't help but think an enormous amount of the early problems with berry farming could have been remedied by simply giving us a PTS to test it out. With the limits on pre-purchased berries (stacks of 15 max, and untradeable) I don't really see how people could have abused the knowledge beforehand. While I love the concept of berry farming and knew it was inevitable at some point, the need to "cram it in" after the last PTS and before this update is very puzzling, and taking a look at the final product (and Kyu's several posts admitting their mistakes) it's not difficult to see how rushed it was

not too mention, its several tiles NOT working.

not too mention, its several tiles NOT working.

I rather wish I had more seeds to plant berries at all I mean since I didn't know this update was comming and the berry merchant got removed it is hard to get your hands on the seeds you really need since nobody got berries to trade and getting new berries needs grinding ( in the context of not having berries to get seeds to plant new berries).

Edit yes I know you can pick up sees in the wild of hoenn but that needs grinding aswell.

My point i not that this shouldn't involve grinding but we all know it takes additional time.

Edited by Kurodashi