Removal of facial hair

DestructX

In character customization, I am given the option to remove my beard

after removing the beard and saving, the beard still remains on my character

is this a glitch or are we just not able to remove facial hair? and if we aren't able to remove it, why is there an option for it?

edit: here is an example that i'm given the option to remove it 7f3f648a47623cfd79544fcd532eb5ee.png

Edited by DestructX

I actually have no idea, I never had any intention for it to be removable by default.

Thanks for the heads up.

well the thing is, the only reason i chose to have the beard is because i thought id be able to remove it whenever i wanted

but now thanks to the misleading situation i have to buy another makeover kit if i want to get rid of it

Edited by DestructX

Speaking personally here, but I don't mind the ability to remove/re-add beards - but I'd rather such a thing by handled by an in game 'hairdresser'.

If a "hairdresser" would be a thing (not saying it is) do you think it could have the default hair style options too?

Speaking personally here, but I don't mind the ability to remove/re-add beards - but I'd rather such a thing by handled by an in game 'hairdresser'.

I would find that more preferable. I don't really trust myself holding a razor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 3 months later...

No girl or women wants to look masculine but due to hair that grows on their face they started to look like that. If you are dealing with the same issue of facial hair then for you I have a suburb solution that is completely natural and gives you the permanent solution from getting rid this.

To know how read thiS <redacted link>

Edited by Noad
  • Noad locked this topic