The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

• 5 months later...

Hello guys. Just wanted to Input that I have Updated the Guide with the new Berries from the Unova Update.

-  Berries below. Go back to Page 1 under "Combinations" and You will see them there. Thanks [ They will be highlighted as Blue so you can find it easier]

Spoiler

Used in Battle~

• Occa Berry [Weakens a supereffective Fire-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Passho Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Water-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Wacan Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Electric-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Rindo Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Grass-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Yache Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Ice-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Chople Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Fighting-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Kebia Berry   [ Weakens a supereffective Poison-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Shuca Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Ground-type attack against the holding Pokemon]
  • Coba Berry  [ Weakens a supereffective Flying-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Payapa Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Psychic-type attack against the holding Pokemon]
  • Tanga Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Bug-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Charti Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Rock-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Kasib Berry  [ Weakens a supereffective Ghost-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Haban Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Dragon-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Colbur Berry [ Weakens a supereffective Dark-type attack against the holding Pokémon]
  • Babiri Berry  [ Weakens a supereffective Steel-type attack against the holding Pokemon]
  • Chilan Berry [ Weakens a Normal-type attack against the holding Pokémon]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Micle Berry   [ If held by a Pokémon, it raises the accuracy of a move just once in a pinch]
  • Custap Berry [ If held by a Pokémon, it gets to move first just once in a pinch]
  • Jaboca Berry [ If held by a Pokémon and a physical attack lands, the attacker also takes damage]
  • Rowap Berry [ If held by a Pokémon and a special attack lands, the attacker takes damage]

Let me know if you find anything worth to be added in this Guide.

Edit;  @DarylDixon Since you were interested 

Edited by xStarr
GOING TO SLEEP
On 12/2/2017 at 5:08 AM, xStarr said:

Same thing but (less resource used?) thanks 

Nah your combination was for another berry (I forget which, but it was already listed)

I just harvested my Passho Berries, 7-9 from each crop about 260-280 from each character

i just started to get into the berry farming thing - how do you guys actually make it profitable? i just harvested a few leppas and how do i get now new seeds to get even more leppas?`do i harvest seeds from the leppas i got to make more seeds for more leppas?

30 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

i just started to get into the berry farming thing - how do you guys actually make it profitable? i just harvested a few leppas and how do i get now new seeds to get even more leppas?`do i harvest seeds from the leppas i got to make more seeds for more leppas?

You  can harvest from other berries that produce the same seed so you don't waste leppas or you can trade for them. They are also found with pickup in hoenn. 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/63077-seed-trading-hub/

Trade here tho it seems inactive. 

Edited by xStarr
I havent farmed berries in awhile so idk if im even correct Lul
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the timing of the diffrent types, How long does it takes for thirty plants to go from full to dry? the OP is outdated and i think you can go over 12 hours for  the not very thirst ones. 

and are you punished right when the plant hits the dry fase? im pretty sure I've had plants stay dry for a litle while and still gotten full yield. 

2 hours ago, Tritios said:

Does anyone know the timing of the diffrent types, How long does it takes for thirty plants to go from full to dry? the OP is outdated and i think you can go over 12 hours for  the not very thirst ones. 

and are you punished right when the plant hits the dry fase? im pretty sure I've had plants stay dry for a litle while and still gotten full yield. 

Your outdated traplord. anyway vacation will soon start for me so idk if i can run some tests on yo theory.

Belue Berry is 2 Very Sour and 1 Plain Spicy

Custap Berry Is 2 Very Sweet and 1 Very Bitter. 

Nomel Berry is 1 Very sour, 1 Plain Sour and 1 Plain Spicy

Watmel Berry is 2 Very sweet and 1 Plain Bitter

Didn't check all berries, just those i didnt have from before. 

You're bad, so many errors...

Also, You can easliy go afk for 12 hours atleast for "not very thirty" berries, and over 10 hours for thirty berries

Edited by Tritios
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Suneet said:

theres actually 72 plant places at mistraltn not 48 as stated in the guide

Yup, 72 plants in Mistralton Airport and 84 at the Abundant Shrine (surf east from the Landorus spot to find the last patch). Idk where OP got their numbers from, but despite that this is an amazing guide so thanks OP! Might wanna correct the Unova number though ^_^

Edited by Dibbzzz
Typo
  • 2 months later...

Nice guide!

Breakdown Chart

In the breakdown chart list of berries and what seed they give the list has 41 berries.Enigma and starf berries are missing.

This guide had 43 that's how I found those 2 missing.

You also added the combo to make new berries that were added during unova update.So those unova berries are also missing in the list.

• 5 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, xStarr said:

Fixed some things and updated. Lmk if you see a mistake. 

I'm just confused about one thing still, how am I supposed to get very seeds? If I'm trying to begin farming berries and my desired berry requires two very seeds, am I supposed to grow a certain berry that will drop the very seeds first? On the chart you provided it doesn't show any seeds dropping any very seeds

2 minutes ago, Fabut said:

I'm just confused about one thing still, how am I supposed to get very seeds? If I'm trying to begin farming berries and my desired berry requires two very seeds, am I supposed to grow a certain berry that will drop the very seeds first? On the chart you provided it doesn't show any seeds dropping any very seeds

When you harvest berries, it has a chance to drop those seeds. Some berries dont actually require x2 very seeds, it can be the lower version ( plain seed) instead. Also depending on the berry, they will drop one certain seed. So like figy berries, it will drop very and a rawst would be plain.(Figy is very spicy and you can make those with plain seeds, so yes you could start with plain seed berries then moving up to very seeds). You could also buy seeds but not necessary. If you want seeds, I got some, I dont play this often anymore.

2 minutes ago, xStarr said:

When you harvest berries, it has a chance to drop those seeds. Some berries dont actually require x2 very seeds, it can be the lower version ( plain seed) instead. Also depending on the berry, they will drop one certain seed. So like figy berries, it will drop very and a rawst would be plain.(Figy is very spicy and you can make those with plain seeds, so yes you could start with plain seed berries then moving up to very seeds). You could also buy seeds but not necessary. If you want seeds, I got some, I dont play this often anymore.

Ok thanks for the response. Well I'm trying to only farm Liechi Berries as a start for now. The required combination is "Very Spicy + Plain Dry + Very Sweet." So in this case I have to have both of the very seeds and plain dry seed? Normally am I supposed to farm the berries you mentioned like figy berry that will drop a guaranteed very spicy seed? I'm still confused what you mean by upgrading plain seeds. My general question is, do you recommend that I only farm Liechi Berries or that I farm Liechi Berries and berries that could provide seeds for the Liechi Berries. I would appreciate seeds as that help me save a lot.

9 minutes ago, Fabut said:

Ok thanks for the response. Well I'm trying to only farm Liechi Berries as a start for now. The required combination is "Very Spicy + Plain Dry + Very Sweet." So in this case I have to have both of the very seeds and plain dry seed? Normally am I supposed to farm the berries you mentioned like figy berry that will drop a guaranteed very spicy seed? I'm still confused what you mean by upgrading plain seeds. My general question is, do you recommend that I only farm Liechi Berries or that I farm Liechi Berries and berries that could provide seeds for the Liechi Berries. I would appreciate seeds as that help me save a lot.

What I mean by moving up is farm berries that will help you make berries that require very seeds. So make figy berries to harvest them and get very spicy so then you could do liechi. I sent x55 spicy for now. So farm liechi and other berries.