The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

I'm sure it takes different berries to grow at a different rate. Not all of them are the same.

I'm not sure about that, this is my like 3rd harvest and they all grow and dry at the same rate (i'm actually clocking them with my phone), yet me and some teamates seem to have troubles with left side of flower shop :/
[spoiler]tEX68FX.png[/spoiler]

How did you grow pamtre?

I wonder how long does it takes to harvest lum berries (3x VERY seeds)

It's from two days ago when i was doing experiments to get the lums, i'll edit when the berry comes out.
The plants below are lum berries planted at the same time, they are near 20 hours by now.

The bottom row who has still sapplings is growing Lum berries (or should from the combination given) and is already growing for ~18 - 19 hours.

If you did the one i gave earlier (the ones at the berries) you should be okay (it's quite ugly uh).
[spoiler]ugq26WH.png[/spoiler]

For science -_- I guess it just breakdowns in what it's made of (or lower tier same taste), so i guess you can get rid off kuro's table.

x50 Leppa Berries made from 12 plants

[spoiler]
j7FCY8i.png[/spoiler]

Wow we get a tons of seeds, imo it should be nerfed a bit so we don't have more than we can plant and a decent price to sell...

Edited by Bluebird

So, how do we find them? I mean, is it through pickup or just battle a wild pokemon and a seed will fall down at that specific spot and we have to collect it by interacting with it? Or a seed will just get added in our bag and we will notified about that? 

Seeds are automatically added to your bag after a battle at a very small chance. They will be added to the Pickup ability in the next gameserver update at a higher rate.

The current very rare drops are more of a stopgap to create the initial seeds required to kickstart the system and will be removed later on.

There'll be another set of buffs within the next day or so, primarily to address sustainability of Tier 2 seeds, increase total yields of all species, and reduce growth time for very high tiered berries. These won't be applied retroactively, so you'll have misleading results on plants created before these changes.

This update was silently deployed earlier today. Berries planted after (roughly) 11PM GMT on 27/03 should reflect these changes.

I looked after my leppa berries all day. 19 crops.

After caring for them, I go to sleep. I wake up to them dead and it told me I over watered them, which is a lies. I never once flooded them, only got them to wet so something is strange there.

1. It either bugged and they were actually flooded while it told me they were wet

2. or.. It's not good to keep them wet 24/7

I can't make the test of tamato berry, does anyone knows how to make it? i can't find this one on the list here

Someone told me that maybe is:

Plain spicy + Plain dry = Tamato berry, someone can confirm?

Edited by DrayoWolf

After caring for them, I go to sleep. I wake up to them dead and it told me I over watered them, which is a lies. I never once flooded them, only got them to wet so something is strange there.

I have had the same problem after waking up half my plants were dead from over watering shoudn't happen when nobody is there to water them. xD

1. It either bugged and they were actually flooded while it told me they were wet
2. or.. It's not good to keep them wet 24/7

I have had the same problem after waking up half my plants were dead from over watering shoudn't happen when nobody is there to water them. xD

We're aware of a potential bug with berry death's messages on login after extended offline times. As far as we know, these berries are still dying due to dryness, but are showing an incorrect message indicating flooding. We'll be looking into it more within the next day or two.

We're aware of a potential bug with berry death's messages on login after extended offline times. As far as we know, these berries are still dying due to dryness, but are showing an incorrect message indicating flooding. We'll be looking into it more within the next day or two.

I love how all tournaments, rankeds go, and ppl still dont have berries, oh w8 they can go gtl and spend 25k per one.

I can't make the test of tamato berry, does anyone knows how to make it? i can't find this one on the list here

Someone told me that maybe is:

Plain spicy + Plain dry = Tamato berry, someone can confirm?

1x plain spicy, 1x plain dry

1x very spicy

Im not sure what i did right, but i got 10x chesto berries from three of my trees just now :S

vkYdGDC.jpg

There'll be another set of buffs within the next day or so, primarily to address sustainability of Tier 2 seeds, increase total yields of all species, and reduce growth time for very high tiered berries. These won't be applied retroactively, so you'll have misleading results on plants created before these changes.