The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

Gave water to the plants, went to sleep after the doubles tournament. woke up, lum berries that had been growing for already 36+ hours were dead. well.. fuck this game.

Your tears are delicious.

Well, i let them wet before sleeping and wokeup (5h later), they were dry but not dead YET, so i watered and now they are blooming nicely.

Lets see how many berries i will get since letting it get dry/flooded punishes your yield.

I'm still pretty noob at this. 

So, tell me if I'm wrong. 

If berry A is made from x3 Plain Xs, can it also be made by 1x Plain X + x1 Very X ?

Yes.

Did you check this spreadsheet?

We are almost finishing, just need to test some combinations (non important berries).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUjC6xY-UTDvAKRTWM_foVzEboVutteTxpblM0Bwfds/edit?usp=sharing

Yes.

Did you check this spreadsheet?

We are almost finishing, just need to test some combinations (non important berries).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUjC6xY-UTDvAKRTWM_foVzEboVutteTxpblM0Bwfds/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, I've actually been doing my spreadsheet since a few days ago.

Your's is great and might be more complete than mine, but mine's still better to look at and easier to understand imo.

Well, i let them wet before sleeping and wokeup (5h later), they were dry but not dead YET, so i watered and now they are blooming nicely.

Lets see how many berries i will get since letting it get dry/flooded punishes your yield.

> 5 hours later

> they were dry but not dead YET

So i have to sleep 5 hours everyday so my virtual plants don't die? nice, noted.  :)

Edited by FNTCZ

UPDATE: The latest revision update which we have just received, has combinations for the berries in their descriptions. So, I think that makes our work a little bit more easier.  

[Spoiler] CFUY7Al.jpg [/Spoiler]

Some of them are wrong

Oh, I've actually been doing my spreadsheet since a few days ago.

Your's is great and might be more complete than mine, but mine's still better to look at and easier to understand imo.

Its not that "user friendly" because we don't know all of it.

When we finish it those spreadsheets will not be needed.

Do you have any info about those not confirmed yet?

Sorry for the emphasis here but dude, just look at what you said, don't you think there is something wrong with your statement?

Let me just rephrase it for you:

"The last thing i did in my day was watering my pokemmo plants. The first thing i did in my day was watering my pokemmo plants. YET, they were almost dead after a 5 hours span of not taking care of them! anyways, i think that wasn't good enough and i deserve to be PUNISHED for sleeping (or you know, doing other things) and not being able to take care of my pokemmo plants. stop crying kid."

Yesh, sure! keep it up smart man  ;)

Edited by FNTCZ

Sorry for the emphasis here but dude, just look at what you said, don't you think it is a little bit wrong?

"The last and i did my day was watering my pokemmo plants. The first thing i did in my day was watering my pokemmo plants. YET, they were almost dead after a 5 hours span of not taking care of them! anyways, i think that wasn't good enough and i deserve to be PUNISHED for sleeping (or you know, doing other things) and not being able to take care of my pokemmo plants. stop crying kid."

Yesh, sure! keep it up smart man  ;)

Couldn't be more precise.  :lol:

Anyway i DO NOT support the current waiting time.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62253-berry-farming-guide/?p=1243039

"The last thing i did in my day was watering my pokemmo plants. The first thing i did in my day was watering my pokemmo plants. YET, they were almost dead after a 5 hours span of not taking care of them! anyways, i think that wasn't good enough and i deserve to be PUNISHED for sleeping (or you know, doing other things) and not being able to take care of my pokemmo plants. stop crying kid."

i did the same thing yesterday, watered them before i went to bed, the plants where fine 9 hours later.. they changed the rates, but that only counted for those seeds planted after 11 gmt.

Estimated time for salac and lum berry plants?

i planted some lum berries around 36 hours ago, and it just reached the 3rd step of 4 total, or the last step atleast. (i flooded it 1 time, not sure if it affects the timer tho)

no idea about salacs

Edited by Tritios