two batches of leppa

6 6 6 7 7 6 6 6 6 7 7
6 6 6 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
6 7 6 7 6 7 7 6 6 6 7
6 6 6 6 7 6 6 6 6 7 7
6 6 6 6 6 6 6 7 7 7
6 6 7 6 6 6 7 7 7 7 7

yield is 6-7 indeed

also damnit kyu, we are back at square 1 with the seeds, pls boost basic berries back to 6

double post cuz notes on berries 101

how do i farm berries for seeds? (chesto, pecha, aspear, rawst and cheri)

1. plant berries

2. water to max

3. wait 8h

4. water to max

5. wait 8h

6. collect berries (yield 4-6 berries per plant, thats 50 berries per patch avg and 30V/60P seeds avg)

how do i farm berries for comp? (salac, liechi, petaya)

1. plant berries

2. water to max

3. wait 12h

4. repeat step 2 until 72h have past

5. collect berries (yield 16-18 berries per plant, thats 170 berries per patch avg)

soon to add other annoyances such leppa, sitrus and persim

Edited by axx

soon to add other annoyances such leppa, sitrus and persim

If this helps you out with anything. Leppa berries are very similar to Chesto, Pecha, Rawst etc. Same growth time, works if you water them after a gap of 8 hours which means one needs to water them twice, except the yield for them is either 6 or 7 per plant, just like you have also found out earlier. I planted Leppa seeds at all the soil patches (33 in total) few days ago and harvested a total of 210 (I think this was the exact number) Leppa berries. 

If this helps you out with anything. Leppa berries are very similar to Chesto, Pecha, Rawst etc. Same growth time, works if you water them after a gap of 8 hours which means one needs to water them twice, except the yield for them is either 6 or 7 per plant, just like you have also found out earlier. I planted Leppa seeds at all the soil patches (33 in total) few days ago and harvested a total of 210 (I think this was the exact number) Leppa berries. 

bruh

2uqzo0m.png

thanks for confirming tho

also,

has this happened to somebody else?

2q0ly11.png

tfw "you broke the stacks gg"

Edited by axx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ragstal said:

Ok i got a few questions.

1) do they still grow while offline?

2) where can i go and farm different types of berries?

Yes berries grow offline but you gotta come back online to water them from time to time.

Berries are planted in hoenn such as route 104. You can plant different berries by using combinations.

ed: If you hover over a type of berry (in game)  it will tell you the combo to make them

Edited by xStarr
Cuz I can
2 minutes ago, ragstal said:

i need to find a few 1st tho xD im wondering if there is a place or any npc to gimme some or i can only use pick up? Notice: i do not wish to buy from gtl my starter pack

Going to the Berry forest there are dark patches that are berries and can be picked up (Kanto) They are all over the map in Kanto as in dark patches. 

Ed: look under the section of "Extra Info"

Edited by xStarr

Additional questions:

1. There was somewhere in forum a screen shot with the watering rates if anyone remember where it is plz share with me the link i cant find it xD
  2. I planted my 1st berry and is salac, the plant showing 2 drops i thing thats moist, if i pour some water to it 1 more time will it be still moist right?
  3. If i pour to max a plant how much time will it take on averg. for 1 drop to decrease? 
  4. If a plant that have reached fully growth and its rdy to harvest it...will it last 1 additional day the way it is without water until i harvest it a bit later or will it get destroyed?
  5. Should i check often my plants that needs max watering? i mean should they always be at max?
  6. Some say not very thirsty or thirsty do those need min averag. or max watering?
Edited by ragstal
1 more question
3 hours ago, ragstal said:

Additional questions:

1. There was somewhere in forum a screen shot with the watering rates if anyone remember where it is plz share with me the link i cant find it xD
  2. I planted my 1st berry and is salac, the plant showing 2 drops i thing thats moist, if i pour some water to it 1 more time will it be still moist right?
  3. If i pour to max a plant how much time will it take on averg. for 1 drop to decrease? 
  4. If a plant that have reached fully growth and its rdy to harvest it...will it last 1 additional day the way it is without water until i harvest it a bit later or will it get destroyed?
  5. Should i check often my plants that needs max watering? i mean should they always be at max?
  6. Some say not very thirsty or thirsty do those need min averag. or max watering?

1. check Advanced berry guide

2. Yes it will be moist. (

Process of watering goes by:  Moist --> Wet --> Wet --> Almost Flooded (From planting a Berry. Starts at two droplets) 

- Letting a plant not get any water: Dry --> Almost Dry --> Moist --> Wet --> Wet --> Almost Flooded (From 0 droplets to full) )

3. Not sure if it was changed. Prob  half an hour to drop a droplet.

4. Once it is fully grown, it has a rot time where the berry amount will decrease if you don't harvest it. The plant will eventually die off so ye, make sure to check on it frequently.

5. The plants should not be at max droplets or else they will flood and will lead to a). Decreased amount of berries b).  They can die for over flooding it. You should keep it at three or four droplets.

6. Not very thirsty plants can last 

a bit longer without water (but still water them frequently) Thirsty plants should be checked lots of time and watered most of the time.

There are more guides about Berry farming so if you want a different perspective go check them out. (  , Lucius , Gary

32 minutes ago, RainbowNebula said:

Just started farming berries, and its godlike. 

I never realized how much you actually make after harvests but its SO MUCH, I have to thank you for making this thread because you are the reason I'm getting mega moneys :D

Happy to hear that.

Kanto Berries Locations fully updated/fixed .

On September 3, 2016 at 8:20 AM, xStarr said:

Note will try to fix the Kanto Berry location sections since spoilers are bad.

Ed: Might add Spanish translation for a few other things. 

Ed2: Added new links

Edited by xStarr
Cuz I can
23 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Both of fine but I would do wet my so if you want to sleep, the plants would still have more water than it would at moist.

Sooo those are moist...ya think watering em once before almost dry is good to do or naaah?

K7h3zCL.png?1

This is rly weird tho bcuz my plant at the upper soil have been reduced only by 1 drop and there has been pass atleast 3 hours, i close my timer just a while ago... im confused a bit i thought plants lose 1 droplet every 1hour...

Edited by ragstal