The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

por favor podiran poner la guia tambien en español (especialmente el nombre de las bayas), tienen mucho jugadores de habla español , deberian considerarlo mas.

English 

please could put the guide also in Spanish (especially berries name) have much Spanish-speaking players, should consider more.

Cuando termino la escuela hoy , voy a empezar con  esto.    (When i finish school today, i'll start on this.)

Finally.
I didn't really bother to water it on time.
That's why the tree was 'blooming poorly'.
But there are still enough berries on it.

4amwatwy5h39h3t6g.jpg

So it doesn't matter if the plant growth "poorly,nicely, beatifully or excellently"? it will yield the same range?.

that makes me happy

Almost flooded -> almost dry -> almost flooded?

almost flooded -> moist -> almost flooded -> moist etc, water each 6h aprox

edit: woooo we made it fam!

35lf0gh.png

19,19,17,17 and one that i flooded once produced 15

we rich!!!! (price drops i cri)

Edited by axx

almost flooded -> moist -> almost flooded -> moist etc, water each 6h aprox

edit: woooo we made it fam!

35lf0gh.png

19,19,17,17 and one that i flooded once produced 15

we rich!!!! (price drops i cri)

The one you flooded you mean FLOODED really?

The one you flooded you mean FLOODED really?

yes, accidentally flooded it once

done it a couple times accidentally for different berries actually, and they don't die from a single flood (maybe two or three)

Does anyone have any idea about what happened to berries held by wild pokemon?
It seem that wild pokemon may no longer hold any berries or have they reduced the rates of held items?
I wanted to get some Rawst berries from Vulpix/Growlithe, I checked about 20 pokemon, no berries.
Then I decided to check Seals and Dewgongs for Aspear berries, 20-25 pokemon, no berries.
Vulpix used to have a 50% chance of holding a berry.
Recent updates do not say anything about it. Is it a bug or something?

There is no problem with other held items, the issue is with berries only. I've stocked up with Mushrooms, it went smoothly.

Does anyone have any idea about what happened to berries held by wild pokemon?
It seem that wild pokemon may no longer hold any berries or have they reduced the rates of held items?
I wanted to get some Rawst berries from Vulpix/Growlithe, I checked about 20 pokemon, no berries.
Then I decided to check Seals and Dewgongs for Aspear berries, 20-25 pokemon, no berries.
Vulpix used to have a 50% chance of holding a berry.
Recent updates do not say anything about it. Is it a bug or something?

There is no problem with other held items, the issue is with berries only. I've stocked up with Mushrooms, it went smoothly.

Me too checking alot are like.. the gm removed the hold berrys in poke or low chnace and u only can get from horde

how long does it take for the medium growth berries to grow? i see OP listed them at 36h or something. but I've gotten leppas in under 24 hours, i planted them at 15.00 and the next day when i harvested them at around 07.15 (fuck you devs for making me get up so early to water some fucking pixel-berries)

and only got 1 berries from each plant. i migh have mixed up the numbers cus it seems pretty fast...

how long does it take for the medium growth berries to grow? i see OP listed them at 36h or something. but I've gotten leppas in under 24 hours, i planted them at 15.00 and the next day when i harvested them at around 07.15 (fuck you devs for making me get up so early to water some fucking pixel-berries)

and only got 1 berries from each plant. i migh have mixed up the numbers cus it seems pretty fast...

I didn't test Leppa. Can't confirm just with "medium growth" because it can be multiple duration, like 32h and 36 have the same description.

Edit: OP didn't list Leppa.

Edited by Uncandango

I didn't test Leppa. Can't confirm just with "medium growth" because it can be multiple duration, like 32h and 36 have the same description.

Edit: OP didn't list Leppa.

oh i just assumed all with medium growth had the same duration... i just compared leppas with the other medium berries. 

leppa is 12h afaik

also

aparently there was a bug with the wilting that auto removed a berry imediately, so we should expect now

6-8 for low tier ones (chesto etc)

7-9 for middle low tier (ev)

?-? for middle tier (sitrus, lum)

and 18-20 (salac, liechi)

Edited by axx