The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

EV reducing berries takes 36 hours and i think that watering doesn't speed up or slow down growth time.

And why they have the same description of others berrys that growth in 32 hours and both are "medium growth time"?

idk then, i "almost flood" my plants alot and there seems to be no negative effects so far, they all bloom "excellently" and produce what its supposed to be produced

everytime my plants reached "wet" or "moist" i would re-water them to almost flooded. so i was watering them 1x every 3 hours or so.

after like 18 hours of doing that, they died from overwatering.

so i guess you can "almost flood" them but ONLY if you wait a long time before watering them again.

i had no idea what i was doing, and still don't really

Max berry on one plant is not 12 , i obtain 13 lum in one plant ( i have no screen :/ )

Time for obtain berry 

Sitrus => 36h 

Lum => 48h 

Rawst , Chesto , Cheeri , pecha , houndew => 6h or 8h

Leppa => 8h~12h 

Once we have correct hours for each berry, i can start a new section telling its time.

everytime my plants reached "wet" or "moist" i would re-water them to almost flooded.

never water them while "wet" yours probably got flooded several times and died

if you are 100% sure that it never said "flooded" then there might be a bug

Rawst , Chesto , Cheeri , pecha , houndew => 6h or 8h

we are quite sure chesto and the likes take 12h, atleast until this morning, maybe dasu changed it

edit: just collected EV berries patch

36 hours exactly

all trees produced from 6 to 8 fml

(maybe high tier berries werent boosted to 10+, needs more testing)

(either that or the production got reduced by the "almost flooded" state)

Edited by axx

And why they have the same description of others berrys that growth in 32 hours and both are "medium growth time"?

I have no idea.

Maybe because its the nearest to this, not like 72h, so they included 32 and 36 in medium growth time instead of medium+ growth time.

And i raised both at same time, their timing wasn't the same.

can someone help me out w/ the EV berries, i really need to re-ev a comp for battle frontier ASAP:

#1 after i plant the berry and water to "almost flooded" how long do i wait to re-water them?

#2 after watering to the  "almost flooded" stage, how long does it take for the plant to actually die from drying out?

can someone help me out w/ the EV berries, i really need to re-ev a comp for battle frontier ASAP:

#1 after i plant the berry and water to "almost flooded" how long do i wait to re-water them?

#2 after watering to the  "almost flooded" stage, how long does it take for the plant to actually die from drying out?

i don't know (after recent update), i just planted my ev berries too exactly 2 hours ago, i will check it when it reaches 8h just to be safe.

(From WET to ALMOST DRY it takes 7h, but from almost flooded i didn't test yet)

i don't know (after recent update), i just planted my ev berries too exactly 2 hours ago, i will check it when it reaches 8h just to be safe.

(From WET to ALMOST DRY it takes 7h, but from almost flooded i didn't test yet)

my main concern is how long can i leave them unattended before they die, assuming i watered them to "almost flooded"

is there like a ballpark number for that

I have no idea.

Maybe because its the nearest to this, not like 72h, so they included 32 and 36 in medium growth time instead of medium+ growth time.

And i raised both at same time, their timing wasn't the same.

So its not an exact time for each type? its an intervale instead? can you give me plz the intervale of time for short medium and large growth?

my main concern is how long can i leave them unattended before they die, assuming i watered them to "almost flooded"

is there like a ballpark number for that

Try 7 hours, if moist, go back 1 hour later and repeat until "almost dry", or just water it each 7h.

Tomorrow i will post the exact time to almost dry :)

So its not an exact time for each type? its an intervale instead? can you give me plz the intervale of time for short medium and large growth?

I don't follow this description because they are ambiguous.

Here is what I have tested and confirmed:

12 hours:

Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Pecha Berry
Rawst Berry
Aspear Berry

24 hours:

Magost Berry
Cornn Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry

32 hours:

Figy Berry
Wiki Berry
Mago Berry
Aguav Berry
Iapapa Berry

36 hours:

Pomeg Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Qualot Berry
Hondew Berry
Grepa Berry
Tamato Berry

72 hours:

Petaya Berry
Liechi Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry
Salac Berry
Ganlon Berry
Apicot Berry

Added ^

12 Hours - Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst and Aspear Berries

24 Hours - Magost, Cornn, Rabuta and Nomel Berries

36 32 Hours - Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav and Iapapa Berries

48 36 Hours - Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa and Tamato Berries (EV Berries)

72 Hours - Petaya, Liechi, Starf, Lansat, Salac, Ganlon and Apicot Berries

por favor podiran poner la guia tambien en español (especialmente el nombre de las bayas), tienen mucho jugadores de habla español , deberian considerarlo mas.

English 

please could put the guide also in Spanish (especially berries name) have much Spanish-speaking players, should consider more.

Planted it 3 days ago, before watering update, this is why i said for the lulz only.

I won't take care of this kind of tree again... 72 hours man... wtf

i ask because im wondering if the number of trees has anything to do with the number of berries produced

recall reading something like that somewhere but my memory fails .-.