The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

7 minutes ago, xStarr said:

What I mean by moving up is farm berries that will help you make berries that require very seeds. So make figy berries to harvest them and get very spicy so then you could do liechi. I sent x55 spicy for now. So farm liechi and other berries.

Oh I appreciate the seeds <3 Thanks

I'm going to start planting them now, but I'm sorry to say that I have one more final question.

Do you know what the estimated percentage of getting a very seed from a plant is? I feel like it may be inefficient since it's not a guaranteed drop and might just be better to buy the very seeds and plant all Liechi.
EDIT: Oh did you mean that the figy berries guarantee a very drop?

Edited by Fabut
6 minutes ago, Fabut said:

Oh I appreciate the seeds <3 Thanks

I'm going to start planting them now, but I'm sorry to say that I have one more final question.

Do you know what the estimated percentage of getting a very seed from a plant is? I feel like it may be inefficient since it's not a guaranteed drop and might just be better to buy the very seeds and plant all Liechi.
EDIT: Oh did you mean that the figy berries guarantee a very drop?

If you hover over a berry, it shows what the seed type is.

Spoiler

GEemNi0.png

Shows very sour. so if you harvest that, it will drop those. There are berries with multiple seed types.

Spoiler

yNYcp9d.png

Shows dry and sweet. 06nZqen.png

After two tries, i got those. So its not guaranteed if it has multiple types. 

9 minutes ago, xStarr said:

If you hover over a berry, it shows what the seed type is.

Hide contents

GEemNi0.png

Shows very sour. so if you harvest that, it will drop those. There are berries with multiple seed types.

Hide contents

yNYcp9d.png

Shows dry and sweet. 06nZqen.png

After two tries, i got those. So its not guaranteed if it has multiple types. 

Ok thanks again, everything's clear to me now :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 6:02 PM, Dedino said:

I wish they could tell us the odds of getting each type of seed when harvesting each type of berry zzz

I did some experiments on this, I have notes but seed yields seem pretty random but within a (wide) range. So safest bet is to go for seeds that yield 100% of a single flavor. I'd say the ratio of very seeds vs normal seeds would be like a 30/70 on average, but can fluctuate a lot.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is a great guide, but I just didn't seem to fully understand a seed related problem:

Sooo, let's say I want to farm Leppa Berries. I need Plain Sweet +Very Spicy + Plain Bitter . So my plan was farming Aguav Berries (Which, to be done, require 2 Very Bitter seeds), Mago Berries (Which, to be done, require 2 Very Sweet seeds) and Cheri Berries (Which, to be done, require 3 Spicy seeds). But by harvesting any kind of berry, I only get Plain seeds. How do I get the Very Sweet ones? I read that Very seeds requires sometimes like a lot of Plain Berries, but for example, Mago requires 2 Very Sweets, but If I plant 3 Plain Sweet Seeds, I get Pecha Berries instead of Mago. 

Question being: How to get Very seeds??? Can you combine them or something? I can't seem to find the answer. Either that or I'm very rtarded

Edited by Akaruyo
2小时前,Akaruyo 说:

This is a great guide, but I just didn't seem to fully understand a seed related problem:

Sooo, let's say I want to farm Leppa Berries. I need Plain Sweet +Very Spicy + Plain Bitter . So my plan was farming Aguav Berries (Which, to be done, require 2 Very Bitter seeds), Mago Berries (Which, to be done, require 2 Very Sweet seeds) and Cheri Berries (Which, to be done, require 3 Spicy seeds). But by harvesting any kind of berry, I only get Plain seeds. How do I get the Very Sweet ones? I read that Very seeds requires sometimes like a lot of Plain Berries, but for example, Mago requires 2 Very Sweets, but If I plant 3 Plain Sweet Seeds, I get Pecha Berries instead of Mago. 

Question being: How to get Very seeds??? Can you combine them or something? I can't seem to find the answer. Either that or I'm very rtarded

You can think of it this way:Two Plain Bitter = One very Bitter,same for the rest.

Like this you said,you want to plant this,aguav Berries.After the harvested berry breaks down,70% are Plain Bitter,30% are very Bitter.The proportion of Plain Bitter is much larger than that of very Bitter.So you think very Bitter is hard to get.

As you want to get more Very Spicy ,you can increase the number of planting Cheri Berries,consume Plain Spicy,in order to get more Very Spicy.

• 3 months later...