The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

kelpsy berry says very dry and sour. I tryied to plant one very dry and one plain sour and said that wouldnt grow anything

Hey, whenever the tool tip says very, it means that you need to plant x2 seeds of that kind, wherever it is required. So for Kelpsy it should be 2x very dry + 1x sour seed. Can you try that once more? I am not sure, but we will know.

Hey, whenever the tool tip says very, it means that you need to plant x2 seeds of that kind, wherever it is required. So for Kelpsy it should be 2x very dry + 1x sour seed. Can you try that once more? I am not sure, but we will know.

it should be x1 Very dry + x1 Plain Sour   if doesnt work, then try x2 of very dry

Edited by xStarr

[x-Post from Suggestion: lower times on berries' grown]

Normal berries take 6-9 hours. high tier berries may take twice than that! 

Today at lunch i planted 2 lum and 2 salac berries along with 7 low-tier berries. i've kept them with the same amount of water. it is midnight right now and the low tier have fully grown while the others are still seeds! 

Screenshot

[spoiler]vb8dUql.png[/spoiler]

Edited by FNTCZ

Oh god i love this game so much...

My RAZZ BERRY was growing nicely (last stage), and went to moist, i decided to water it and it became FLOODED...

Thank god it came back to wet minutes later because i was mad already thinking this SH** was already dead.

I need some help to find out the description (in-game info) on this berries:

Figy Berry
Mago Berry
Aguav Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Hondew Berry
Salac Berry
Magost Berry
Cornn Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Ganlon Berry
Apicot Berry

I think the more you water the plant at one time the less berrys will grow im not 100% but im testing now.

uhh if your plant never becomes flooded, you will receive 5 berries. if it gets flooded, it is 3 berries only. Happened to my Chesto Trees

I did a spreadsheet with our data. (plain = 1 and very = 2)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUjC6xY-UTDvAKRTWM_foVzEboVutteTxpblM0Bwfds/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone have the ingame description on the following berries please post or edit spreadsheet.

Figy Berry
Mago Berry
Aguav Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Hondew Berry
Salac Berry
Magost Berry
Cornn Berry
Rabuta Berry
Nomel Berry
Spelon Berry
Pamtre Berry