The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

As it seems you have to water them every ~30 minutes.

As a reminder:

Since this is a work in progress guide not everything is incuded also we need to check if the combinations we are given are correct.

So i went to bed last night and made the soil wet before bed and none of my plants died, but one was moist and it died so i think that different states of wetness determines how long they can live, i was asleep for 7 hours and they all grew 

So i went to bed last night and made the soil wet before bed and none of my plants died, but one was moist and it died so i think that different states of wetness determines how long they can live, i was asleep for 7 hours and they all grew 

I've read about that it seems that it is always like this thank you for confirming.

Magost Berry = Plain Sweet + PlainBitter + Very Sweet (need to confirm one more time)

[spoiler]

uGva4iO.png?1

[/spoiler]

So there was another update where when you hover over a berry, it tells you the combos. Less complex

kelpsy berry says very dry and sour. I tryied to plant one very dry and one plain sour and said that wouldnt grow anything

Edited by mourizos