The Berry Farming Guide

xStarr

Seeds 100% grow while your offline

Also 

• Seeds may drop periodically in some Hoenn areas. 

Do you have any examples of this ?

Not yet, that is something i have to find or other that can contribute can.

I found something interesting you guys might want to help me check out, in the bulbapedia chart, each flavour has a value, 10, 15, 20, 25, and so on, my guess was that a plain seed has a value of 10, since it's the lowest value in the chart, and that very [whatever] seeds have a value of 15, since 20 can be achieved with 2 plain seeds, i'm testing this with a few plantings and thought i would share it here, happy testing.

Went to sleep, came back after 10 hours, only to find this. All these 3 trees were planted right after the update, it took them almost 9-10 hours to grow into trees and the berries were "blooming beautifully". So, it is safe to say that berries still continue to grow even when you are offline, you might also need to water them in the mean time otherwise soil will become dry and berries will be "blooming poorly" and might even die eventually. 

[Spoiler]  4p3k3R7.png  [/Spoiler]

On the other patch of soil, luckily one of my trees was still alive. I obtained 3 pecha berries from it. A very lengthy process with a risk to lose all the berries, for a very short outcome. 

Edited by LiquidFrost

Went to sleep, came back after 10 hours, only to find this. All these 3 trees were planted right after the update, it took them almost 9-10 hours to grow into trees and the berries were "blooming beautifully". So, it is safe to say that berries still continue to grow even when you are offline, you might also need to water them in the mean time otherwise soil will become dry and berries will be "blooming poorly" and might even die eventually. 

4p3k3R7.png

On the other patch of soil, luckily one of my trees was still alive. I obtained 3 pecha berries from it. A very lengthy process with a risk to lose all the berries, for a very short outcome. 

My plants died aswell.

And if you guys have different possible seeds from plants feel free to correct the chart but i haven't ound any mistake in it yet.

I also checked the screenshot pereiraa gave us and all the seeds he got matched with the list I provided.

Also if you flood the field it seems you will get less berries in th end (according to munya).

Edited by Kurodashi

Haven't tested all these berries need more confirmation.

forgot to add these:

27     Cornn Berry     Cornn     dry sweet
28     Magost Berry     Magost     sweet bitter
29     Rabuta Berry     Rabuta     bitter sour
30     Nomel Berry     Nomel     spicy sour
31     Spelon Berry     Spelon     spicy dry
32     Pamtre Berry     Pamtre     dry sweet
33     Watmel Berry     Watmel     sweet bitter
34     Durin Berry     Durin     bitter sour
35     Belue Berry     Belue     spicy sour
36     Liechi Berry     Liechi     spicy dry sweet
37     Ganlon Berry     Ganlon     dry sweet bitter
38     Salac Berry     Salac     sweet bitter sour
39     Petaya Berry     Petaya     spicy bitter sour
40     Apicot Berry     Apicot     spicy dry sour

not sure about these I think you can't get seeds from them:

41     Lansat Berry     Lansat     
42     Starf Berry     Starf  
43     Enigma Berry     Enigma   

of the last 3 i tested only starf which I could't turn into seeds.

Edited by Kurodashi

The list i gave are the types of seeds you get when you use the harvesting tool on the berry not the combinations to get certain berries.

EDIT:

As confirmation for everyone:

lWBpWqn.png

The top plant was watered normally (wet/moist soil) the second plant was "flooded" and died. (both were planted at the same time).

Edited by Kurodashi