Berry Farming guide.

Revisions Needed for Ev Removal Berries.

Pomeg - Spicy + Very Spicy + Very Bitter

Kelpsy - Dry + Very Dry + Very Sour

Qualot - Sweet + Very Sweet + Very Spicy

Hondew - Bitter + Very Bitter + Very Dry

Grepa - Sour + Very Sour + Very Sweet

Tamato - Spicy + Very Spicy + Very Dry

Revisions Needed for Ev Removal Berries.

Pomeg - Spicy + Very Spicy + Very Bitter

Kelpsy - Dry + Very Dry + Very Sour

Qualot - Sweet + Very Sweet + Very Spicy

Hondew - Bitter + Very Bitter + Very Dry

Grepa - Sour + Very Sour + Very Sweet

Tamato - Spicy + Very Spicy + Very Dry

1x very is enough, don't need 2x very but you can make it this way too.

Pomeg Berry	1x plain spicy, bitter, 1x very spicy
Kelpsy Berry	1x plain dry, sour, 1x very dry
Qualot Berry	1x plain spicy, sweet, 1x very sweet
Hondew Berry	1x plain dry, bitter, 1x very bitter
Grepa Berry	1x plain sweet, sour, 1x very sour
Tamato Berry	1x plain spicy, dry, 1x very spicy
Edited by Uncandango

1x very is enough, don't need 2x very but you can make it this way too.

Nice find, thx. Wish i messed around a bit more before planting

If you could elaborate on what berries give what seeds a bit more, that'd be great. I'm at the point where I need specific seeds and am confused on how this works. Makes me feel stupid when the description says "Very Spicy" and I get normal spicy berries and whatnot.

If you could elaborate on what berries give what seeds a bit more, that'd be great. I'm at the point where I need specific seeds and am confused on how this works. Makes me feel stupid when the description says "Very Spicy" and I get normal spicy berries and whatnot.

It's kinda of random, look at my LOG:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62262-the-berry-farming-guide/?p=1241958

Sorry for asking, but i am making the cobinations and the berries that i am having isnt what its says here (EVS berries) 

Hello again, but i put to grow "1x plain spicy, 1x plain bitter, 1x very spicy" for a pomeg, but insteat i recibe a mago berry.... and i remember that the systemsays that the result will be a pomeg, but today y get a mago berry... can someone explainme this?

Hello again, but i put to grow "1x plain spicy, 1x plain bitter, 1x very spicy" for a pomeg, but insteat i recibe a mago berry.... and i remember that the systemsays that the result will be a pomeg, but today y get a mago berry... can someone explainme this?

Mago???

Are you sure? mago needs Sweet seeds only...

Can you try it again and make sure (take screenshot before confirm), and if you get a Mago post it here and report a bug...

The number is random, but the seeds aren't.

I've realized this now. I'm a bit more adept now (largely because of this guide) at farmville - PokeMMO edition.

Excellent job man. This is exactly where people getting into berries should look first.

All I would add at this point is the location by Fortree City (Route 120 IIRC). The 3 previously unavailable spots now work making 10 total, it only requires going through 2-3 patches of grass, and I think its closer to Fortree than the 104 patch is from Rustboro. Its where I put berries I'm growing purely for the seeds. I put the berries that require the least attention on route 123, and I ignore the 4-spot patch because I honestly am stupid and can never find it. Doing all that, never sleeping, and marathon watching Daredevil and House of Cards on netflix has net me quite a lot of berries and seeds.

Edited by Phryme

I've realized this now. I'm a bit more adept now (largely because of this guide) at farmville - PokeMMO edition.

Excellent job man. This is exactly where people getting into berries should look first.

All I would add at this point is the location by Fortree City (Route 120 IIRC). The 3 previously unavailable spots now work making 10 total, it only requires going through 2-3 patches of grass, and I think its closer to Fortree than the 104 patch is from Rustboro. Its where I put berries I'm growing purely for the seeds. I put the berries that require the least attention on route 123, and I ignore the 4-spot patch because I honestly am stupid and can never find it. Doing all that, never sleeping, and marathon watching Daredevil and House of Cards on netflix has net me quite a lot of berries and seeds.

Thanks! And sure I'll add it tomorrow when my laptop get's fixed :)

i had same problem as Viking today's morning. But now it became even worse. After plants died i plant some new seeds in their place. And now after 8 h they don't even start to grow (and yes i didn't forget to water them properly). Someone can tell me what happened. Maby i need fertilizer or something?     

Edited by Mitsagami1

i had same problem as Viking today's morning. But now it became even worse. After plants died i plant some new seeds in their place. And now after 8 h they don't even start to grow (and yes i didn't forget to water them properly). Someone can tell me what happened. Maby i need fertilizer or something?     

What did you plant? There are some berries that takes 18h for 1 stage like sprouting (4 stages total, 72h to grow)