Berry Farming guide.

Hello and welcome to my guide on how to farm berries since you can't buy them anymore since the last update. 

Unlike the original games in which you plant Berries to get more Berries, MMO works different. Well actually, it works the same, but MMO likes to let you waste more money and time but whatever. Here you'll have to harvest seeds from berries so you can plant them, and to harvest seeds you need a Harvesting Tool, and to get that you'll have to buy them from the nice lady for 500$ each.

Before you can start you'll need to get some berries, from either GTL or Kanto. The best way to get them is Berry Forest since they regrow there.

Where does our Farmville adventure start? 

That shall be Route 104. Why? It's easily the most efficient place to farm at since it has spot for 11 plants.

c2ff0e3c82ed23cb5dc9194ee085ade3.png

39b3eb40f95673f928ce2db90bfd3c58.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of content:

1. Requirements

2. How to start?

3. Combo's.

4. Efficiency.

5. Duration.

6. Seeds.

7. Costs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

- A Harvesting Tool.

- Money to buy that Harvesting Tool.

- Time.

How/Where to get the Harvesting Tool?

31b8d04e3e3cda1b1e8225dba882bd7c.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to start:

This my matey is dependent on what berry you want. You'll have to get different seed combo's to get a certain Berry.

But to start you'll need to Harvest a berry with the Harvesting tool. You can either get one of these.

Plain Spicy.

Plain Bitter. 

Plain Dry.

Plain Sweet.

Plain Sour.

or

Very Spicy.

Very Bitter.

Very Dry.

Very Sweet.

Very Sour.

Not sure what the difference is at the moment.

What Flavor each berry gives:

e133a988c9e9b491c39c7e313945c5e4.gif

Combo's:

Combo's to get a certain berry:

Berries for Comp Play:

Plain Sweet + Plain Bitter + Plain Spicy = Leppa Berry.

Very Spicy + Very Dry + Very Sweet = Lum Berry.

Very Sweet + Very Bitter + Very Sour = Sitrus Berry.

Very Spicy + Plain Dry + Very Sweet = Liechi Berry.

Very Sweet + Plain Bitter + Very Sour = Salac Berry.

Plain Spicy + Plain Sweet + Plain Dry = Persim Berry.

Very Spicy + Very Bitter + Plain Sour = Petaya Berry.

Plain Sour x3 = Aspear Berry.

Plain Dry x3 = Chesto Berry.

Plain Sweet x3 = Pecha Berry.

Plain Bitter x3 = Rawst Berry.

Plain Spicy x3 = Cheri Berry.

EV Reducers:

Pomeg Berry    1x plain spicy, bitter, 1x very spicy
Kelpsy Berry    1x plain dry, sour, 1x very dry
Qualot Berry    1x plain spicy, sweet, 1x very sweet
Hondew Berry    1x plain dry, bitter, 1x very bitter
Grepa Berry    1x plain sweet, sour, 1x very sour
Tamato Berry    1x plain spicy, dry, 1x very spicy

Misc:

Plain Dry + Plain Sweet x2 = Bluk Berry.

Plain Sweet x2 + Plain Bitter = Nanab Berry.

Very Spicy + Plain Dry = Razz Berry.

Very Sour x3 = Iapapa Berry.

Plain Spicy  + Very Sour x2 = Pinap Berry.

Efficiency:

- The wait for the berries are pretty long so make sure you plant a couple before going to sleep.

- Make sure that the text says "The soil is wet" when using the Wailmer Pail to get it to grow as fast as possible.

- You want to make sure not to have it say flooded/Dry or your plants will die.

- You could also hover over the berry to know what combo's you need for it.

- Make sure to get a good amount of berries you need before entering an official.

- Don't get ripped off on GTL and buy them for 10k etc.

- Make sure to fill them to almost flooded, if you do flood it, it's no biggie since it only means you will get less berries.

Duration:

Each berry has an independent time of growing, like with breeding you can increase the pace of growing by watering the soil.

The most estimated time of your crops growing is 8 hours. I can say for a fact though that 3 seeds combined take longer then 2.

Seeds:

Rawst Berry = 1-9 Very or Plain Bitter Seeds.

Cheri Berry = 1-9 Plain or Very Spicy Seeds.

Chesto Berry = 1-9 Plain Or Very Dry Seeds.

Pecha Berry = 1-9 Plain or Very Sweet Seeds.

Aspear Berry = 1-9 Plain or Very Sour Seeds.

Costs:

This is dependent on what berry you want to get.

Like let's say I want to get a Lum Berry.

I'd have to get  Very Spicy, Very Dry and Very Sweet seeds, Meaning I have to get it from buying atleast 3 Harvesting Tools and Harvesting either the basic Berries and get lucky to get a 'very' one, or just harvest some other berry which might not give you what you need. Either way it's probably going to cost you around 1.5k if you get really lucky and probably cost 3k standard.

Edited by ShadowGary

You might want to test this. Unless I missed posts on how this work, this might be how you get EV reducers. God that'd be such a pain in the ass.c255cb4b06b9df06a7ff88e1b095f369.png

This seems to work, but it's hard to get it right with berries have more flavors then one.

whats going on.... i planted the correct seeds for lum and salac.. Its been 3 days now and salac has only sprouted while lum has grown taller. I make sure to keep the plants ''Wet''
Its taken longer than the 8 hours anticipated.

whats going on.... i planted the correct seeds for lum and salac.. Its been 3 days now and salac has only sprouted while lum has grown taller. I make sure to keep the plants ''Wet''
Its taken longer than the 8 hours anticipated.

Independent berry times.

Nobody cares, can't you start fire anywhere else? You're just being a self-centered jerk right now. That you like to farm ain't my problem cause you aren't fucking 80% of the community that plays comp and has to pay fucking 25k per berry.

LOL easy dude, we are on same boat.

48h for a MOFO berry (Lum and really good ones for comp) is INSANE.

Lest just give it time to devs know what is best to do... they are tweaking it as necessary.

I believe a reasonable time would be longest 8h and shortest 2h, yelding like 3-6 each and watering needed ONCE PER STAGE, but im not dev.

Internet hugs for you.  :wub:

LOL easy dude, we are on same boat.

48h for a MOFO berry (Lum and really good ones for comp) is INSANE.

Lest just give it time to devs know what is best to do... they are tweaking it as necessary.

I believe a reasonable time would be longest 8h and shortest 2h, yelding like 3-6 each and watering needed ONCE PER STAGE, but im not dev.

Internet hugs for you.  :wub:

Well I think Kyu changed to 6-10 not that it makes less of a difference, still that wait.