Berry Farming guide.

Credits:

DrCraig.

I didnt do noffin

df4e28fce3836d13f67c156f662ce3b5.png
Can somebody educate me on how watering works? Would be a good addition to the guide

If I water the bar all the way will my shit die? I've been keeping it midway to be safe but it means I have to water them sorta often, especially if the species is thirsty

If I water the bar all the way will my shit die? I've been keeping it midway to be safe but it means I have to water them sorta often, especially if the species is thirsty

fill it all the way, it will be "almost flooded" which is safe

you can even flood them a couple times and stuff wont die but there will be less berries

edit: it gets flooded when the bar is full and you throw more water at it

Edited by axx

fill it all the way, it will be "almost flooded" which is safe

you can even flood them a couple times and stuff wont die but there will be less berries

edit: it gets flooded when the bar is full and you throw more water at it

Thanks bro!

Did someone figure out the times for short, medium, long, very long growth time yet? A friend told me very long is 72h at max yield, so maybe 8, 24, 48, 72?

Where are all the berry farming locations? I like Route 123 best so far because it has 12 slots and isn't too far from Mauville.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if replacing a plain seed with a very seed increases yields?
ex. leppas take 1 plain sweet bitter and a very sour but if i used very sweet very bitter and very sour would i get a better yield?

If it doesn't create another berry then go for it. Not sure if it'll give different yield, would be cool if it did.

does anyone know if replacing a plain seed with a very seed increases yields?
ex. leppas take 1 plain sweet bitter and a very sour but if i used very sweet very bitter and very sour would i get a better yield?

Ive been doing this a few times, because I've ran out of plain seeds. dont have no numbers written down about it. but i havent noticed a diffrence, and i really doubt there is a diffrence.

EDIT: also, i cant refrain from correcting you, its Very Spicy seeds, not sour

Edited by Tritios
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Did you seriously just quote my screenshot from march? (7 months ago)

lol

You can resize your chat by unlocking the lock in the corner of the chatbox and then dragging the corners to whatever size you want.

If anything ask ku

thank u man, and yea im even reading old trash threads :)

A note to players that are just starting and a personal advice of someone that have destroy more than 100 berries >.< , you better harvest seeds from berries when they are a whole stack (x99) due to the fact that they not only yield more berries but bcuz their is a higher possibility to get seeds of the next tier (very>plain) which is twice as strong as the ordinary flavor, with that being said also keep in mind that is better 1 kind of berry each time and having carefully studied the time ur gonna harvest them, u can get from berries with 16h grow almost 6 berries if u do it right which is twice the amount u planted (3 seeds), also harvesting tools...have atleast 3 stacks when u start so u wont have to go back n forth besides thier cheap as hell :3

Spoiler

uyirBDe.png

Hope that gives u an image more or less :)

• 1 month later...