[Denied] Johto Implementation

Now, I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned before from what I was able to tell, but I have an idea for implementing the Johto region into the game. I understand why it will have to be completely made from scratch as there is no GBA-based game for the Johto region, which makes me wonder, why not use a ROM hack? Over on pokecommunity.com, linkandzelda and some other people made a Pokemon Crystal remake based off of the Fire Red ROM (link here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242023).Seeing that the entire games maps, stories, and scripts have been remade completely on a GBA based ROM (Fire Red), this could be very easily be implemented. Of course it would require work as devs would probably llike to keep it as vanilla as possible to the original games, but this could be used as an amazing base to start off the Johto region perhaps. Would like to know your thoughts guys. 

Edited by DashBlacK

Now, I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned before from what I was able to tell, but I have an idea for implementing the Johto region into the game. 

this has been mentioned many times man.....

it won't be happening soon because they will have to make the rom from scratch. since they don't want to use any hack roms

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Rom hacks, whether made by us or a third party, will never be used. If/when Johto is implemented, it will be done using an official game as a base.

I'll lock this thread for now as there's nothing to really add to it.

Edited by RacheLucario