when the next update?

CleytonVale

In all seriousness, I think we would be better off if we hold it back until the holidays. The last PTS didn't really show much change and I would rather have a huge update with many new features than just a automated tournament thingy, CC 2.0, and bug fixes. Take your time guys, let's make PokeMMO great again. Feel free to drop a PTS here and there, but let's not rush into this update it's only been 3 months. You remember when we only had 2 updates in 2014, good times. Let's aim to make it 1 big update for 2016, tyvm.

In all seriousness, I think we would be better off if we hold it back until the holidays. The last PTS didn't really show much change and I would rather have a huge update with many new features than just a automated tournament thingy, CC 2.0, and bug fixes. Take your time guys, let's make PokeMMO great again. Feel free to drop a PTS here and there, but let's not rush into this update it's only been 3 months. You remember when we only had 2 updates in 2014, good times. Let's aim to make it 1 big update for 2016, tyvm.

Imo it will be more than enough for 1 update.

Imo it will be more than enough for 1 update.

Technically the only major feature being implemented is the automated tournament system(Based on the last PTS), which I think is a wonderful thing. I'm pretty sure the devs worked pretty hard on it, but as a non-comp player it doesn't interest me. I'm looking for features such as daily quests, dungeons, and stuff that isn't fully focused on PVP alone. Yes, they did say that they're planning to implement them in the future, but I think it would be great to just have 1 big update that focuses on the community as a whole and not the just the competitive scene. Of course this is just my opinion and we can agree to disagree =)

First, we will build a wall in vermilion, to stop all new players!

I like you, I've mailed you a small loan of a million dollars.

Technically the only major feature being implemented is the automated tournament system(Based on the last PTS), which I think is a wonderful thing. I'm pretty sure the devs worked pretty hard on it, but as a non-comp player it doesn't interest me. I'm looking for features such as daily quests, dungeons, and stuff that isn't fully focused on PVP alone. Yes, they did say that they're planning to implement them in the future, but I think it would be great to just have 1 big update that focuses on the community as a whole and not the just the competitive scene. Of course this is just my opinion and we can agree to disagree =)

I like you, I've mailed you a small loan of a million dollars.

Like I have hinted in the past it is not only PVP that is being released on this update.

Like I have hinted in the past it is not only PVP that is being released on this update.

I hope this update will include re-introduction of the offtopic section on forums, that would probably help both game and forums more than any update. I dun even have any place where I can discuss champions league

E:

[spoiler]one can dream[/spoiler]

Edited by RysPicz

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/103-ltmonkey/

We tried here but they got us... and sorry Bear but looks like Barça gonna do a Back 2 back this year!!!

Yeah seems like it, even when whole team fuks up, tridente goes raw and wins the match. That's gonna be new tho, in the history of Champions League no team has ever won back2back :v

Hey, maybe I can ressurect my introduction thread and use it for the discussion about football? Staff pls respond, I dun want any more warning points

I disagree with this, as long as the features they have planned are fully functional and working just put them in.

I like small but consistent updates, rather than huge updates which take a long time and are unpredictable when they will be added into the game.

Edited by KaynineXL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.