Professor Oak's Colossal Prank (Friday 1st April)

Noad

I was just wondering but, could you breed a Pokemon for entry? I know it says catch, but I'm just making sure if it is possible to enter one.

No, this is a catching contest so bred Pokemon will not be accepted as valid entries.

QUE SON ESOS NUMEROS EN LOS POKEMONS ? : 

072.gifTentacool: 5

046.gifParas: 5

019.gifRattata: 3

041.gifZubat: 3

118.gifGoldeen: 2

011.gifMetapod: 1 ..

SI TIENEN ESAS NATURALEZAS Hardy, dócil, Serio, tímido y peculiar . CON ESAS NATURALEZAS SE DESCUENTAN O SE SUMAN  PUNTOS ?,,, 

ESPERO NO SER MOLESTO CON MI PREGUNTA...  

Doubts

La idea de este evento, al contrario de la mayoria que se hacen, es que consigas la MENOR cantidad de puntos, es decir, en la lista de pokemon, los metapod son la mejor opcion al capturar pokemon xq tiene menos puntos, ademas tienes que tratar de capturar el pokemon con la menor cantidad de ivs posibles para que puedas tener mayor oportunidad de ganar y si atrapas un pokemon con una naturaleza neutra como esas que mencionaste se te deducen puntos lo que aumenta aun mas tus oportunidades, de eso se trata.

Translation

Too bother to translate but he just wanted to ask some things about the event and I explained them to him

ok ya entiendo... muchas gracias... 

"eso de traducir ",,, no es malo aprender algunas palabras de otro idioma... 

You can only speak english here.
So please give a translate
[spoiler]
Sólo se puede hablar Inglés aquí.
Así que por favor dar una traducir
[/spoiler]

Hey Noad, question about the time, to make sure. The OP states "10pm GMT", but the Time Conversion link points to 10pm BST (which is GMT+1 really). I suppose 10pm London time is what you meant, but please confirm to avoid confusion, I don't want to miss the event. :)

useless pokemon prank without magicarps?
Im a bit confused about the scores

So a tentacool will be 5 +IVsum? while a metapod will be 1 +IVsum
Also, can negative score happen, in case one would catch a 0IV metapod of a neutral nature, which would be 1-3 =-2?

also, can you nad out badges to this pokemon? like

Event badge: "this pokemon was winner of a previous event"

That way you just don't end up with the most useless shiny possible :P

Also, another question: what is the entry closing time? When we have one hour time to catch them, I guess the the last chance to submit the entry will also be past that time.

Edited by Lilyfromanimove

The goal is to avoid getting points lets say you have a pokemon with 23 points (combined from all iv) and it is a tentacool it will have 28 (23 + 5 for species) points while if it is a metapot it will only have 24 points with the same iv (23 + 1 point for species) and since it is the goal to get the fewest points metapod wins.

And i think the lowest points will be -2 but I don't think anybody is gonna catch a 6x0 pokemon but if you do congrats you won.

Hey Noad, question about the time, to make sure. The OP states "10pm GMT", but the Time Conversion link points to 10pm BST (which is GMT+1 really). I suppose 10pm London time is what you meant, but please confirm to avoid confusion, I don't want to miss the event. :)

It's BST, I've fixed it and sorry for the confusion

The goal is to avoid getting points lets say you have a pokemon with 23 points (combined from all iv) and it is a tentacool it will have 28 (23 + 5 for species) points while if it is a metapot it will only have 24 points with the same iv (23 + 1 point for species) and since it is the goal to get the fewest points metapod wins.

And i think the lowest points will be -2 but I don't think anybody is gonna catch a 6x0 pokemon but if you do congrats you won.

I know thats supertheoretical, but then the thing is just I doubt people will go and hunt for tentacools, becaus they are just already 4 score in disadvantage. Even if you can ctach more on oceanic encounters.

But you have to see that metapods are generally harder to find that's why they give "less" points i mean 100% tenta and paras spawn in certain places whereas metapod has i think 2 locations where it is also uncommon/rare.

Also you can't evolve caterpie so that makes it harder to get aswell

Edited by Kurodashi