claim all button for gtl

Weedle

Question

Hello I would appreciate a claim all button for gtl, as I have 250~ pokemon on the gtl, and today I had around 45 pokemon to claim. Its a bit inconvenient to claim 40 times, additionally I lag sometimes so it makes it very slow. A "claim all" button would be much appreciated

Also being able to organize "Your Listings" page would be much appreciated. As there is no way to search or sort pokemon you've listed. It becomes a pain to find certain pokemon when looking through 20pages.

Edited by Pereiraa
Only one Suggestion per thread allowed.

2 answers to this question

Also being able to organize "Your Listings" page would be much appreciated. As there is no way to search or sort pokemon you've listed. It becomes a pain to find certain pokemon when looking through 20pages.

I'm afraid this is a different suggestion. If you wish to make a thread for it please do, but it will not be discussed here, as the rules state there may only be 1 suggestion per thread.

Gonna bump this "claim all" request/suggestion. Just claimed 4 pages, which isn't even that much comparatively, and a teamate brought this up. Was about to create the same thread but did a quick search and found that it's been suggested literally time and time again. Seems most people who use GTL regularly (nearly everyone) have the same thought. Are all of these suggestions being ignored?

ect...