Close chat

GeneralVenican

Question

9 answers to this question

still i wanna have this feature too make screen clearer for the videos

Honestly in most situations I wouldn't even recommend recording the entire screen since most don't watch YouTube in fullscreen.

Cropping it to the size of the battle screen would cut out the chat, as well as any other GUI, while still showing your character walking in the overworld at a more visible size.

82KdAoy.png

Edited by TechNine

Honestly in most situations I wouldn't even recommend recording the entire screen since most don't watch YouTube in fullscreen.

Cropping it to the size of the battle screen would cut out the chat, as well as any other GUI, while still showing your character walking in the overworld at a more visible size.

im not doing that

A feature where u can close or minimize chat.

pros:

Can make youtube vids without thinking about some of the horrible discussions and words that can happen in any kind of chat

con:
i dont see any

Depending on the software you use to do the editing and rendering you can zoom in on the battle area during matches without needing to close anything at all. I know that seems like an extra step but if you are already editing there is not much reason to not make use of those features, provided you use something other than Windows Movie Maker that has a zoom and pan feature.