So much Pink (Tuesday 15th March)

AuU34Po.png?1

A long time ago the world was inhabitat by pink creatures. Our staff members RipHenk and Noad really liked that and wouldn't get to work because they were always gazing at these pink Pokémon and trying to befriend them. This made their fellow-staff members mad and they decided to catch a lot of those Pink Pokémon and locked them up in a cave called Desert Underpass. For a long time, it had been closed and RipHenk and Noad were devestated. Luckily, there were just a few Pink Pokémon left. They decided it was best to get back to work and forget about their beloved Pink Pokémon.

Recently the cave has been opened and RipHenk and Noad couldn't wait to see their beloved Pokémon once again. They need YOU to go catch these Pokémon and bring them back to their two friends !

Date: Tuesday 15th March
Time: 7 PM GMT - 8 PM GMT // 3 PM EDT - 4 PM EDT

Rules

• The goal of the game is to catch the single best Ditto, based off its IVs.
  • The Ditto's point value is the sum of its IVs, plus the nature bonus.
    Nature bonuses are as follows:
    +20 points: Adamant, Jolly, Modest, Timid, Impish, Bold, Calm, Careful
    +10 Points: Lonely, Brave, Relaxed, Hasty, Mild
  • All Ditto must have been caught within the event time.
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • Pokemon must be caught between levels 38-45.
  • Pokemon must be caught within Desert Underpass.
  • You can only submit one Ditto.
  • You must link the Ditto to any staff member in the Pokemon Center to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Prizes:
First place:

Second place:

Third and Fourth place:

Host: RipHenk
Helpers: Noad  RyukoNotsunaga  Pereiraa

Edited by Noad
Fixed time due to daylight savings

No no, it's spelt 'Skitty' and it's actually a different pink species instead.

Have fun!

you guys don't even listen to the players. Everyone wants competitive tourneys and you give ous two stupid, shitty catching events in stead.

you guys don't even listen to the players. Everyone wants competitive tourneys and you give ous two stupid, shitty catching events in stead.

Hosting events like this has absolutely no impact on the hosting of competitive events. It's not a "one or the other" type thing, they're very separate. I imagine the current staff tries to have a mix of different events and hosting the same events becomes tiring - it's good to mix it up.

I'm not around much now but whenever I look at events I think the current staff does a good job of hosting lots of events with a healthy variety.

If you think there should be more competitive events and less of these events to fit your own taste then you should get over yourself. The world doesn't revolve around what you and maybe some other vocal individuals want. Edited by Emlee