[Video][Commentary] 3-Player PokeMMO Adventure! - YouTube Let's Play Series

I don't know if it's appropriate to write back here, considering this is where you're posting your episodes (causing any feedback commentary to lengthen the stretches between episodes), but I just wanted to encourage you guys.  The point of PokeMMO is companionship, so I think it's really cool that there's not just two, but three of you sharing in the same adventure.  I think it's much more fun your  way (even if it's slower).

Question: I haven't watched much at this point, but do you guys like . . . schedule your video meetings in advance? Y'know, like "hey, how's 6:00 work for you?  We'll meet on Skype for the next hour."  Or is it just a spur-of-the-moment "hey, we're all on, let's break out the recording equipment"?

Anyway, I'm jealous of you.  I'd love to partake in a group journey too, but I suck at commentary.  Keep it up!

I don't know if it's appropriate to write back here, considering this is where you're posting your episodes (causing any feedback commentary to lengthen the stretches between episodes), but I just wanted to encourage you guys.  The point of PokeMMO is companionship, so I think it's really cool that there's not just two, but three of you sharing in the same adventure.  I think it's much more fun your  way (even if it's slower).

Question: I haven't watched much at this point, but do you guys like . . . schedule your video meetings in advance? Y'know, like "hey, how's 6:00 work for you?  We'll meet on Skype for the next hour."  Or is it just a spur-of-the-moment "hey, we're all on, let's break out the recording equipment"?

Anyway, I'm jealous of you.  I'd love to partake in a group journey too, but I suck at commentary.  Keep it up!

We record in long sessions. The first 10 episodes were all recorded in one long session and the next 6 were also recorded in a big session. What we do is we plan theses sessions in advance. like "I'll be home around 4, let's try to get a session in tonight" and then we all get on around 4-5 and record until 8-9. Mostly we plan them out, but some of them can also happen on a whim if we're all online and feel like filming. Anyway, thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Video][Commentary] 3-Player PokeMMO Adventure! - YouTube Let's Play Series
  • Kizhaz locked this topic