Do not play with me Devs :)

I agree with Nimali. I'm also kinda new and all, but i think the game is too simple. I'm actually getting extremely bored because how easy it is to obtain shinies, cash, comps, etc... We need a bigger challenge, Nimali and myself don't like things to be handed to us. I'm suggesting that we nerf couple more things such as the NPCs on the islands, 100k a run is just too much and make the cool down 24 hours. Also, shards are too easy to obtain, let's make it 2% chance of getting one. The silk scarf ratio is ridiculous, i can obtain like 10 of them per day which also needs to be nerfed. I can continue to rant but you should be catching my drift.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.

I like the game as it is at present and that's why I am here. I don't want something more hard. But feel free to laugh at me if it enchants you.

Things that I would like to see changed ...

Money $$ - Either one of the following:

• Increase the payout we receive from trainers , I heard it was cut from 200% to 50% , at least make it 100% possibly. That should double our earnings of a typical island run to around 200k/p.i.r/p.a
  • More activities which provide more generous handouts than current system, possibly on a weekly basis where we can earn alot? Idk specifically, something which would be fun to the community. Otherwise, to follow up above point, once/twice a week make the trainer payouts 200%?
  • PvP - Enable an NPC to hang around Vermilion City who hands out cash prizes if you manage to defeat him/her. For obvious reasons though, there should be limitations, such as the amount of times you can face them, the tiers and levels, etc. However, you should be able to battle them every day.

Shiny rates -

• Not going to bring debates , but either increase the chances manually , or follow up the handheld games where we receive an item similar to the shiny charm after completing something (e.g. Pokedex?) which increases our chances of getting a shiny.
  • Allow the 'chaining' method ability.

Grinding -

• Increase some items from 5% to perhaps at least 10%. Perhaps once a week as well we could make the chances of landing these item(s) around 20-25%? At least there is more of a unique purpose.
  • Make everstones easier to receive, the GTL update has made them more expensive.
  • Reduce the costs for certain moves at the Move Tutor (I was surprised when I heard it was 100k+ to learn Fire Punch)

Breeding -

• I would make braces 5k each , since you have to use god how many in order to make the "perfect" comp/breeder.
  • Make it like 1k to choose a gender for your Pokemon, it seems that most choose [F] if the egg is aiming to become a comp.

General -

• Guaranteed the Devs are going to hate this suggestion, but once every 1-2 weeks we could have an official lottery for cash via forums? Similar to official events, the winner would receive $1,000,000 and a certain number of people can enter first come first serve. There would end up being $2m+ given out per month, perfect for comp players to share amongst them and their team.

Perhaps there's flaws in some (or most?) of these, but I'm sure many would agree that it wouldn't hurt to implement most of these suggestions.

I'd disagree with you and say it would hurt to implement most of these suggestions.

Money: Increasing the over all amount of money in circulation will do nothing to decrease the cost for any of the moves or for any other item you can't get from an npc.

Shiny rates: Most Shinies are dirt cheap already and you can get your favourite shiny within a month of farming money (<2h per day) unless you want some super rare shiny. Increasing the shiny rate will just make the lower 20% of shinies worth less than 3x31 pokemon are right now - the main source of value for most shinies is their rarity. They'd never introduce chaining or a shiny charm for the same reason why they didn't implement legendaries to be permanently owned - if everyone can get every shiny when they want they aren't worth shit.

Grinding: Increasing the drop rate for the move items or lowering the number you need per move is indeed the only way to reduce the cost per move while keeping the current system (maybe introducing other incentives to farm those routes where items would be a byproduct).

Breeding: So what you suggest is cutting the cost for breeding to ~25-30%? You can already get a decent comp for 100-200k (+the breeders you use). If you'd only implement this suggestion and none of your others you'd end up with perfect comps at that price - everyone could make 1 perfect comp per day with just island runs. That way you'd need about 2 months (<2h per day) to get every Pokemon in OU and UU as a perfect comp (with only one moveset, sure but you get my point). If you'd combine that with your suggestions on money making you could probably complete this game within a month after which it wouldn't be much more than a Pokemon battle simulator.

Lottery: If you'd want to implement that you'd have to make it so everyone who's online between 2 lotteries automatically gets an entry. Else it would just be another thing where hundreds of people wait for 00:00 to then snipe the entries. Or you make it so everyone participating pays money for it at which point it either gives you an expected value higher than what you paid (in that case the sniping begins again) or the same/lower at which point you might as well organise it yourself.

TL;DR I think most of your suggestions would hurt more than help when implemented.

Closing since we're all a bit flamey.

The pace of the end-game isn't what I want at the moment. It's not what a lot of other people want either. So we'll working on changing it. It'll take a while, but we have some things in the works and it's a priority for me. You'll see some changes both in this upcoming update and more towards the middle of the year.