Do not play with me Devs :)

I would thanks before starting my post all the GMs, Devs and everyone who is participing to make this game allways ..... WORST!

this game is so shitty right now, you can't imagine devs because you are not playing it, it's so borring and i'll show a list of all what we have to grind the whole day to make comps, learn moves or just make money.

• Payday : What a wonderfull way to help ppl making money. It's really enjoyable and never boring :D, (i'll not even mention that you've decrease the lvl of the wilds in skypillar (50/59 to 30-35 LOOOL) like if it was an "OP" spot.
  • The island dumb run : to bring more diversity, you put these trainers who have good lvls and some of them are giving a little amount of money, everyone needing money is doing this it's also boring ofc i have only that word on the tongue.

These are the ways to make money directly (what a diversityyyy!)

Now i'll make a list of what is costing money / you have to grind if you're poor (95% of the players) :

• Red Shards : (~40k on GTL), you find them on corsolas (only the day), 5% rate, i won't make probas to give you the percentage to get a corsola everytime you are fishing. You can also get redshards with pick-up (who the hell use that?) but it's like as rare as fishing. Fire punch will cost you 120k (only :D) or severals hours of farming, lets say 1hours to get 1 shard is fair?
  • Blue Shards: (~10k on GTL), you find them easily on clamperls, but they are useless :)
  • Yellow Shards: (~30k on GTL) you get them on chinchous, 90k to get Thunderpunch :)
  • Green Shard : (~40k on GTL) you find them on relicanth ... 5% rate. maybe 20 or 30% to held an item it's definitly the most rare shard imo. And by a wonderfull mystery, tons of usefull tutor moves are needing green shards (Heal Bell, PainSplit, Selfdestruct, synthesis, signal beam, Super Fang) i won't extend on how much time you waste to get like 2 or 3 green shards, it's definitly too much!
  • Silk scarf : (~40k on GTL) "where the fuck i find them?" who thought that? the best way to get it is apparently to altrun lol... arent you shocked Devs about that? people still prefer to alt run to get an item than hunt for it. Subsitute costs you 80~100k.
  • Stick : (~40k on GTL) fundable on Faetchdhf (i won't spell it), apparently i heard it can be found somewhere under lavender town in the grass, apparently it's 5% encounter not even 100% chance to get a stick on it,(isnt it helding a stick in battle?!) Usefull to learn SwordDance.
  • Smoke ball (~25-30k on GTL) Apparently held by some koffing, i've never hunted for it anyways, usefull for the Explosion tutor, but explosion sucks anyways right now. It's a loss of time.
  • Thick club : (~30k on GTL) Held by cubone, good luck to get them, i tried once after i bought them on GTL. Double-Edge will cost 60k.
  • Magnet (~20k on GTL) i won't comment anymore everyone knows how it works..
  • Everstone : (20k on GTL) it's killing me.

i probably forgot some stuff we have to farm to get moves / stuff or whatever you want.

I'll add of course the time you waste to catch breeders, the breeding cost is also a pain. I bless noobs who came here before the all these shitties updates and have to make all their stuff with 1-use everstones, braces, 1-use breeders, shards / any items for moves.

I don't know if Dev's have even tried to play their game but i can't imagine a newbe taking fun here lol, it takes a age to make stuff right now, you have to grind money, grind items or buy them on GTL.

Fun is gone.

Apparently it's planned that we have to grind 5k BP to make a ranked battle. it's a joke, you do not imagine the time you waste on these drudgeries. You get annoyed / bored / tired / fed up for 10hrs for 1hr of fun, if i admit pvp gives fun here. Finally the best way is to find a good shiny and sell it for an amount of money, but the shiny rate is like 1/50k ? 1/80k? I'm not opposed that we have to grind items to get stuff, but the problem is you allways add at every updates a little thing that makes you struggle i little more and 1+1+1+...+1 = A LOT, you know?

Just remove us some boring thing you've implemented, you can admit you made mistakes it's human you know.

I hate you so much <3, have a nice day :D

Things that I would like to see changed ...

Money $$ - Either one of the following:

• Increase the payout we receive from trainers , I heard it was cut from 200% to 50% , at least make it 100% possibly. That should double our earnings of a typical island run to around 200k/p.i.r/p.a
  • More activities which provide more generous handouts than current system, possibly on a weekly basis where we can earn alot? Idk specifically, something which would be fun to the community. Otherwise, to follow up above point, once/twice a week make the trainer payouts 200%?
  • PvP - Enable an NPC to hang around Vermilion City who hands out cash prizes if you manage to defeat him/her. For obvious reasons though, there should be limitations, such as the amount of times you can face them, the tiers and levels, etc. However, you should be able to battle them every day.

Shiny rates -

• Not going to bring debates , but either increase the chances manually , or follow up the handheld games where we receive an item similar to the shiny charm after completing something (e.g. Pokedex?) which increases our chances of getting a shiny.
  • Allow the 'chaining' method ability.

Grinding -

• Increase some items from 5% to perhaps at least 10%. Perhaps once a week as well we could make the chances of landing these item(s) around 20-25%? At least there is more of a unique purpose.
  • Make everstones easier to receive, the GTL update has made them more expensive.
  • Reduce the costs for certain moves at the Move Tutor (I was surprised when I heard it was 100k+ to learn Fire Punch)

Breeding -

• I would make braces 5k each , since you have to use god how many in order to make the "perfect" comp/breeder.
  • Make it like 1k to choose a gender for your Pokemon, it seems that most choose [F] if the egg is aiming to become a comp.

General -

• Guaranteed the Devs are going to hate this suggestion, but once every 1-2 weeks we could have an official lottery for cash via forums? Similar to official events, the winner would receive $1,000,000 and a certain number of people can enter first come first serve. There would end up being $2m+ given out per month, perfect for comp players to share amongst them and their team.

Perhaps there's flaws in some (or most?) of these, but I'm sure many would agree that it wouldn't hurt to implement most of these suggestions.

Edited by Imperial

I don't know if Dev's have even tried to play their game but i can't imagine a newbe taking fun here lol

I am new and I have a lot of fun to play I reassure you. In fact, all that I see, it is that you want to have everything quickly and easily. There is no difficulty on PokeMMO then, if you to wait a little to have certain items, I do not see the problem.

The prices which you quote are inaccurate, some are lower, even if others are actually higher.

Edited by Nimali

The is

I am new and I have a lot of fun to play I reassure you. In fact, all that I see, it is that you want to have everything quickly and easily. There is no difficulty on PokeMMO then, if you to wait a little to have certain items, I do not see the problem.

The prices which you quote are inaccurate, some are lower, even if others are actually higher.

The issue is at first you don't mind it, but after you have done it for a long time. repeatedly, non stop. it gets tedious and boring.

Quickly and easily? Reducing grind by a little still wouldn't make it quick or easy, it would make it bearable. Most here understand grind is a part of the experience, that's how all MMOs are.

The prices he listed are pretty much the average, the random undercuts you see on the GTL are just that, undercuts. He added the approximate sign because it can be around that

you get for 1 island run around 100k.. only the move Substitute costs you around 90k.. you cant put Pokes in Daycare cause 1 Level up costs now 1k with the Update.. This makes no sense for me, just my 2 cents.

The issue is at first you don't mind it, but after you have done it for a long time. repeatedly, non stop. it gets tedious and boring.

I have the bases of PokeMMO, even if I am new. I have some comps already and I have already up rerolls and Pokémons to obtain some objects. I see no problem and I does not understand how it can bother you. PokeMMO have any difficulty. You just have to be a little patient.

you get for 1 island run around 100k.. only the move Substitute costs you around 90k..

Up a reroll, really simple and free.

Your proposal would remove the tiny remaining difficulty =/

Edited by Nimali

i have 4k+ hours pls i think i got patient enough

I have the bases of PokeMMO, even if I am new. I have some comps already and I have already up rerolls and Pokémons to obtain some objects. I see no problem and I does not understand how it can bother you. PokeMMO have any difficulty. You just have to be a little patient.

Up a reroll, really simple and free.

Your proposal would remove the tiny remaining difficulty =/

For as much as I care you could be playing since 2012, but when you say this isn't all grind I'll consider you some noob.

Lets adress the many issues I have with this comment:
1. Something taking less time does not make it easier only less time consuming. And asking for something to become quicker is not going to make it quick only not as long.

Oh god you did it again. Something requiring less time does not make it easier only less time consuming and more accessible. 

2.The grind is ridiculous and if you can't see that then that shows that you are new to the game / incredible naive. 100k+ for one move is unacceptable. Some moves cost ~500k in BP although that may change with the next update. The hold rates on the items that we need for tutors is quite frankly unacceptable where you will have to spend multiple hours just to gain the moveset for 1 pokemon (this is ignoring the extreme grind involved in breeding / leveling / EVing). This game is incredibly inaccessible to people with limited time to play. And even for people who have lots of free time can barely manage to play if they wish to play multiple tiers unless they are an already established player.

3. It doesn't matter if some of the prices are not entirely correct they are for the most part around the right area. And imo there are more that are undervaluing than overvaluing.

Yes your opinion is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But your opinion is wrong 

For as much as I care you could be playing since 2012, but when you say this isn't all grind I'll consider you some noob.

To have played games which ask for hundreds of hours to have a hundredth of an objective.. PokeMMO is an extremely simple game. I have not really desire that this game becomes even simpler than it is it already

Edited by Nimali

This game is incredibly inaccessible to people with limited time to play.

If everything becomes accessible for those who play 30 minutes a week, it will be the total mess.

I stop answering on this topic, it serves has nothing anyway. My opinion is given, PokeMMO is simple as game for me.

Edit : I have never said that everything was perfect, but certain modifications proposed are stupid.

Edited by Nimali

Most here understand grind is a part of the experience, that's how all MMOs are.

I disagree, compared to most standard MMOs PokeMMO's grind is pretty tame.

Oh god you did it again. Something requiring less time does not make it easier only less time consuming and more accessible. 

So in other words, 'easier'.

To have played games which ask for hundreds of the hours to have a hundredth of an objective.. PokeMMO is an extremely simple game. I have not really desire that this game becomes even simpler than it is it already

Pretty much this.

Now to clarify, I'm not saying there isn't any grind there - nor am I suggesting that it shouldn't be tweaked in certain areas (such as certain held item rates etc.) but there seems to be a regular overreaction to things which require your time for extended periods.

I understand that many of you are tired of performing the same old tasks - but that isn't so much of a problem with the grind as it is with the lack of content to break up the experience, which is something we are working hard to fix.

Nimali's experiences as a fairly new player are a good example of this, there is absolutely no reason to bash her for it because she sees things differently.

If everything becomes accessible for those who play 30 minutes a week, it will be the total mess.

I agree with Nimali. I'm also kinda new and all, but i think the game is too simple. I'm actually getting extremely bored because how easy it is to obtain shinies, cash, comps, etc... We need a bigger challenge, Nimali and myself don't like things to be handed to us. I'm suggesting that we nerf couple more things such as the NPCs on the islands, 100k a run is just too much and make the cool down 24 hours. Also, shards are too easy to obtain, let's make it 2% chance of getting one. The silk scarf ratio is ridiculous, i can obtain like 10 of them per day which also needs to be nerfed. I can continue to rant but you should be catching my drift.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.

How to destroy the economy of the game. If everything becomes accessible for those who play 30 minutes a week, it will be the total mess.

I love people who have no idea what they are talking about. Where did I say everything should be accessible for people with only 30 minutes a week? Stop putting words into peoples mouths. I swear every post you are making you are completely misinterpreting what people say idk if you are doing it on purpose or not but that isn't the point. I along with other people are asking for a reduction is grind not a removal of grind. Trust me I know that grinding of some sort is a quintessential part of an MMO experience as i've been playing MMOs for over 10 years, but that does not mean that excessive grind is always necessary.

The reason why grinding in other MMOs feels more acceptable is because the core mechanics of the game are a lot more enjoyable with far more interactive combat, better graphics ect ect. Pokemmo on the other hand is a rom of an old outdated game with quite frankly really boring and simple mechanics, the main enjoyment of the gameplay at end game is pvp and comes from team building / prediction for the most part neither of which are in any way involved in the grinding process.

Making comps on this game is a laborious process easily taking up to and over 10 hours for some comps (some taking less ofc) and when you consider that if you wish to play competitively in multiple tiers you need literally hundreds of comps to compete at the highest level it seems very unfair especially for newer players. I for example have around 150 comps and I don't have enough to play competitively in all tiers. While I understand that a barrier to entry isn't necessarily a bad thing a barrier to entry of this caliber seems far to high

tldr: Reduction and Removal are too different things, read a dictionary.

I disagree, compared to most standard MMOs, PokeMMO's grind is pretty tame.

So in other words, 'easier'.

Pretty much this.

Now to clarify, I'm not saying there isn't any grind there - nor am I suggesting that it shouldn't be tweaked in certain areas (such as certain held item rates etc.) but there seems to be a regular overreaction to things which require your time for extended periods.

I understand that many of you are tired of performing the same old tasks - but that isn't so much of a problem with the grind as it is with the lack of content to break up the experience, which is something we are working hard to fix.

Nimali's experiences as a fairly new player are a good example of this, there is absolutely no reason to bash her for it because she sees things differently.

you ! pls just keep making draws, don't try to explain us what's good for this game :)

edit @hassan 

I agree with Nimali. I'm also kinda new and all, but i think the game is too simple. I'm actually getting extremely bored because how easy it is to obtain shinies, cash, comps, etc... We need a bigger challenge, Nimali and myself don't like things to be handed to us. I'm suggesting that we nerf couple more things such as the NPCs on the islands, 100k a run is just too much and make the cool down 24 hours. Also, shards are too easy to obtain, let's make it 2% chance of getting one. The silk scarf ratio is ridiculous, i can obtain like 10 of them per day which also needs to be nerfed. I can continue to rant but you should be catching my drift.

Just my 2 1/2 cents. '

on what decreasing shiny rate (you got a fucking shiny bulba btw you got so lucky so don't tell us it's easy to get shinies ! ty) / shard rate / item rate will give a bigger challenge? it will just waste your time, challenge imo imply any kind of skill, not luck ..

Edited by Viking