Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Tokyo ghoul 3 will be reboot right? I remember reading about it somewhere

supposedly kaneki looses his memory and now works for the doves. they turn many of their people into half ghouls to fight the ghouls. obviously this is all not going to end well and it's going to be amazing if they ever actually make it.

supposedly kaneki looses his memory and now works for the doves. they turn many of their people into half ghouls to fight the ghouls. obviously this is all not going to end well and it's going to be amazing if they ever actually make it.

This is a spoiler. Quit that. 

Words can't describe how much I like this OP[spoiler]
[YouTube]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V8gG_BKAmd8[/YouTube]

Full version
[Youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q5uAqueUuxM[/YouTube][/spoiler]

The whole time watching I wanted Rider to win so badly but I knew it wasn't gonna happen since I watched Stay Night first.

Also this series did their English dub really well. 

pls. lancer had honor and you cant beat honor. if his humans were fucking weak he coulda beat saber and probably rider. maybe even gilgamesh if he could just get close. meanwhile gilgamesh's mage could fight but long distance he gets shrecked. mage sniper + lancer team up would beat everyone. add in a few semi trucks full of fertilizer and gasoline for the mages who whole up in a fortress and you win.

pls. lancer had honor and you cant beat honor. if his humans were fucking weak he coulda beat saber and probably rider. maybe even gilgamesh if he could just get close. meanwhile gilgamesh's mage could fight but long distance he gets shrecked. mage sniper + lancer team up would beat everyone. add in a few semi trucks full of fertilizer and gasoline for the mages who whole up in a fortress and you win.

I know you're theorizing but the war isn't just best servant, or else Sabre wouldn't have gotten anywhere. I liked Lancer quite a bit but Sabre is also full of "honour" too, you know.

I would also say Rider had a ton of honour. He was well respected. ;____;

I know you're theorizing but the war isn't just best servant

No, he is just wrong. Zero Lancer was the weakest of the servants there, if not in general, and had only a niche in disablying Lancelot Skill, making him the only servant he had a chance to beat. 

No, he is just wrong. Zero Lancer was the weakest of the servants there, if not in general, and had only a niche in disablying Lancelot Skill, making him the only servant he had a chance to beat.

For some reason I've always felt Sabre to be the weakest but I don't know much outside of watching Zero, UBW (in process of watching), and Prisma Illya haha

Also wasn't implying lancer was best either ~ Edited by Emlee

I was saying, there is no room for theories when the authors have already explained that Diarmuid could not win......Saber isn't as well the strongest servant around when compared with Gilgamesh, Iskander, even Cu Lancer from FSN is on par with her, but she is one of the main heroines and tingle the dick of many fans so whatever, she got the spotlight

I was saying, there is no room for theories when the authors have already explained that Diarmuid could not win......Saber isn't as well the strongest servant around when compared with Gilgamesh, Iskander, even Cu Lancer from FSN is on par with her, but she is one of the main heroines and tingle the uguu of many fans so whatever, she got the spotlight

Yeah for sure. She's a big fan favourite. I find her boring though :( . I definitely saw Gilgamesh and Rider as the strongest in Zero.

Just finished Death note. My feels at the ending ;-;

Spoiler below - Don't read if you've not watched 

[spoiler]

I miss L, was my favourite ;-; He shouldn't have died... not like this. Diabetes should have taken him, not the note book.[/spoiler]

I remember watching Death Note for the first time. I was so annoyed and sad when that happened. I think the series was a lot weaker after that moment.