Jump to content
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

just watched the worse episode of shield hero yet. literally the entire episode is people yelling at eachother and back flashing to previous mistakes while the bad guy shoots magic missiles at them and shield hero blocks them. at the end they decide to fight together and for some reason the bad guy actually pulls out a new attack that for some reason he never did before to be continued. melodrama with "pretty lights" every couple minutes that dont do anything in case you were getting bored. if feels like a 2 minute scene drawn out to be 30 minutes. shield hero started out great but now its the filler episodes of naruto

i was going to watch the ep tho :c

i don't even want to click on play now, lol

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Diano said:

i was going to watch the ep tho :c

i don't even want to click on play now, lol

me either =/ i think im dropping after this bs

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2019 at 1:17 AM, Malorne said:

love this guy
KlutzyWickedAvians-max-1mb.gif

that was the only good ep in twe whole two seasons

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, axx said:

that was the only good ep in twe whole two seasons

Aye, plot was a bit boring. Heard they're gonna make a season featuring just that dude. We shall see

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Emlee,

 

You have been my sweetest sweetu over these many years and with you, we've shared countless memories together. My fondest memory though dates back to my early days in this game, when I first heard I'd been accepted to medical school. It was in that moment you shunned my accomplishment, but now, my dear Emloo, I can write and say I am DoctorJJ. Thank you for being my paramour, my muse and my love. 

 

Sincerely,

J4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Dear Emlee,

 

You have been my sweetest sweetu over these many years and with you, we've shared countless memories together. My fondest memory though dates back to my early days in this game, when I first heard I'd been accepted to medical school. It was in that moment you shunned my accomplishment, but now, my dear Emloo, I can write and say I am DoctorJJ. Thank you for being my paramour, my muse and my love. 

 

Sincerely,

J4

Are you trying to pick up your first patient?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/25/2019 at 6:15 PM, DoubleJ said:

Dear Emlee,

 

You have been my sweetest sweetu over these many years and with you, we've shared countless memories together. My fondest memory though dates back to my early days in this game, when I first heard I'd been accepted to medical school. It was in that moment you shunned my accomplishment, but now, my dear Emloo, I can write and say I am DoctorJJ. Thank you for being my paramour, my muse and my love. 

 

Sincerely,

J4

I don't know if shunned is the right word, but I did say I'll congratulate you when you've graduated (from what I can remember). I know at this point it's jokes, but I am sorry for belittling your accomplishments. Congratulations on getting through med school - I know it was a lot of work. I'll be more impressed when you save a life though. 

 

Rude jokes for old time's sake, yeah?

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Emlee said:

I don't know if shunned is the right word, but I did say I'll congratulate you when you've graduated (from what I can remember). I know at this point it's jokes, but I am sorry for belittling your accomplishments. Congratulations on getting through med school - I know it was a lot of work. I'll be more impressed when you save a life though. 

 

 

  Hide contents

Rude jokes for old time's sake, yeah?

 

WAIT WUT JJ HAD AN IN GAME GIRLFRIEND? OMG OMG WUT

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Emlee said:

He wishes. 

MVA4O5a.pngMVA4O5a.png

Share this post


Link to post

Last episode of SnK was really great. Animation, story, music, everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emlee said:

Last episode of SnK was really great. Animation, story, music, everything. 

rip all the anime free sites crunchy roll is trying to take them all out.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

why try to be better than your competition when you get get rid of them? 

i like that bro

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Takens said:

rip all the anime free sites crunchy roll is trying to take them all out.

I don't stream cartoons, all is good in my world. rip

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Diano said:

my french streaming websites still safe atm :3

Ahh, are you from France? No worries if you don't want to discuss it publicly. 

 

Also I finished all of Darling in the Franxx, I really like it in the end lmao. It's sort of shitty, but the I got attached to the characters - Miku + Zero Two ahhhh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Ahh, are you from France? No worries if you don't want to discuss it publicly. 

 

Also I finished all of Darling in the Franxx, I really like it in the end lmao. It's sort of shitty, but the I got attached to the characters - Miku + Zero Two ahhhh. 

Yep i'm from France

 

And yea i liked the end of darling in the franxx too

#02_in_our_hearts

 

note : i don't like the part when the random kids fcked, loool

Edited by Diano

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Diano said:

Yep i'm from France

 

And yea i liked the end of darling in the franxx too

#02_in_our_hearts

 

note : i don't like the part when the random kids fcked, loool

lmao yeah they were too young for that but oh welllll

 

I LIVE IN FRANCE NOW lmao. My french isn't amazing yet though. I love it here. I'll be here for 2.5 more years at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Emlee said:

lmao yeah they were too young for that but oh welllll

 

I LIVE IN FRANCE NOW lmao. My french isn't amazing yet though. I love it here. I'll be here for 2.5 more years at least. 

atm i'm busy with work but let's meet outside someday, senpai

 

note : i'll bring chocolate, i love chocolate, also, u gonna meet the fabulous accent (or not) of Diano speaking English!!

Edited by Diano

Share this post


Link to post

Heey, can you guys recommend me some good Anime that aren't too old?

And what streaming websites are the best to watch them? c:

Thanks. ♥

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Kenaixx said:

Heey, can you guys recommend me some good Anime that aren't too old?

And what streaming websites are the best to watch them? c:

Thanks. ♥

atm i recommend you Black Clover, it's pretty good to watch

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Diano said:

atm i recommend you Black Clover, it's pretty good to watch

Definitely gonna look up to it, thanks. c:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.