Jump to content
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

hi riga

Wheeeeere??

 

On topic: 

Also of course I am watching Neverland and Kaguya-sama yadda yadda this season. Also watching One Punch with a friend in prep for next season. Rewatched all of SnK for prep too... and Boku no hero academia all again because October is too far away. 

Share this post


Link to post

oh shit youre not riga trolling. amanus still banned from riga getting on his account.

 

sorry for caling you a pedo once upon a time. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

oh shit youre not riga trolling. amanus still banned from riga getting on his account.

 

sorry for caling you a pedo once upon a time. 

OMG what drama. rip amanu and riga. 

 

Also I do think girls and boy are cute so... it isn't like it was left field lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Wheeeeere??

 

On topic: 

Also of course I am watching Neverland and Kaguya-sama yadda yadda this season. Also watching One Punch with a friend in prep for next season. Rewatched all of SnK for prep too... and Boku no hero academia all again because October is too far away. 

Damn, i'm waiting for those 3 animes as well haha, they're all on my planned list on myanimelist

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Emlee said:

OMG what drama. rip amanu and riga. 

 

Also I do think girls and boy are cute so... it isn't like it was left field lmao 

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords to get onto people accounts and steal shit in pokemmo for years and got caught after he was a gm for a year. afterwords he spent a good amount of time getting on peoples forums accounts to troll, mostly old friends who quit ages ago. 

 

and howdy klone o/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords to get onto people accounts and steal shit in pokemmo for years and got caught after he was a gm for a year. afterwords he spent a good amount of time getting on peoples forums accounts to troll, mostly old friends who quit ages ago. 

 

and howdy klone o/ 

howdy old man

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, kloneman said:

Damn, i'm waiting for those 3 animes as well haha, they're all on my planned list on myanimelist

You, me, and the rest of the world. 

 

Who are your favourite boku no hero academia characters??? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords to get onto people accounts and steal shit in pokemmo for years and got caught after he was a gm for a year. afterwords he spent a good amount of time getting on peoples forums accounts to troll, mostly old friends who quit ages ago. 

 

and howdy klone o/ 

LMAO what the hell RIGA. I'm not surprised in a way, he was such a shady fella hahaha. Not that I didn't like him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Emlee said:

You, me, and the rest of the world. 

 

Who are your favourite boku no hero academia characters??? 

Very true.

 

Probably Stain. I don't think we've seen enough of him yet and I hope he makes a return in the future arcs (Friend or Foe)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Emlee said:

You, me, and the rest of the world. 

 

Who are your favourite boku no hero academia characters??? 

Deku, Todoroki and my underappreciated man Mineta

 

@Leviticus

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kloneman said:

Very true.

 

Probably Stain. I don't think we've seen enough of him yet and I hope he makes a return in the future arcs (Friend or Foe)

that uguus dead

Edited by Suneet
[n word censorship sucks]

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, kloneman said:

Very true.

 

Probably Stain. I don't think we've seen enough of him yet and I hope he makes a return in the future arcs (Friend or Foe)

YOU IDOLISE STAIN OMG scurry 

 

1 minute ago, Suneet said:

Deku, Todoroki and my underappreciated man Mineta

 

@Leviticus

Deku is a cutie... Mineta though, REALLY. 

 

Kacchan is best imo. I like a lot of the villains otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

so riga had been using facebook leak passwords

He got them from a database which contained information from several pokemon-related sites, serebii included.

Lets not forget that he got access to bear's GM account an he had some noob RMT account on some shady site from ages ago.

 

1 hour ago, Emlee said:

Kacchan is best imo. I like a lot of the villains otherwise.  

Kacchan is best anime grill

 

like the uguucats alot too

Edited by axx
wtf cant say p u s s y c a t s <pls no wp>

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Emlee said:

YOU IDOLISE STAIN OMG scurry 

 

Deku is a cutie... Mineta though, REALLY. 

 

Kacchan is best imo. I like a lot of the villains otherwise. 

I like you

Share this post


Link to post

Chika is the best thing to happen this year.

Filo from shield hero is a close second. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Diano said:

@Emlee hey, bring some fun to pokemmo pls senpai

It is true that the fun left with me. 

 

EDIT:

By the way I am finally watching One Punch with a friend so that I can watch the next season as it airs. 

Edited by Emlee

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.