Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Recommended Posts

all these feels turning my mecha anime into a soap opera...

not even mad

Share this post


Link to post

that last overlord ep had alot of weird pacing

why do we need to know that ains is teleporting victim away and then returning?

why do we need to know that demiurge needs grain for his humans, is he so eager for ains to find out that he is using humans?

why is solution such a uguu?

was that bit at the end poor translation?

also this is the fist time ive seen a fades-black thing in anime to represent some time has passed on the same place, really weird

@fredrichnietze explain

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, axx said:

that last overlord ep had alot of weird pacing

why do we need to know that ains is teleporting victim away and then returning?

why do we need to know that demiurge needs grain for his humans, is he so eager for ains to find out that he is using humans?

why is solution such a uguu?

was that bit at the end poor translation?

also this is the fist time ive seen a fades-black thing in anime to represent some time has passed on the same place, really weird

@fredrichnietze explain

for some unknown reason they are taking the naruto approach of stuffing one book into a season with lots of filler. it's finally getting off the filler into plot from the books.the ains is becoming the lich he is not the human he was. besides the evil side which he is fighting, their is also a mad scientist experimental side which he is letting loose. he has been doing experiments on his followers to see what they will do. testing their loyalty among other things. hes giving demiurge pretty much free reign to see if demi will use that freedom and his ambition to betray him. teleportation bit is him doing something in advanced to throw off some plot we dont know about yet. got to read the books to find that part out. solution is a monster and behaves like a monster. quite a few of them are monsters and only restrain themselves and their evil urges at the behest of ains. 

the last bit at the end was "i understand what you want.....but i dont understand you(and why you are doing this), this is ridiculous."

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2018 at 12:19 AM, shervinz said:

I watched future diary and it crushed my heart

Was it any good cuz I started it awhile back and couldn't get in to it so I was wondering if it got better after like the first couple episodes

 

Also if anyone has any recommendations I'm looking for something to watch right now. I just got done binge watching all of Boku no Hero Academia so I need something new

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Was it any good cuz I started it awhile back and couldn't get in to it so I was wondering if it got better after like the first couple episodes

 

Also if anyone has any recommendations I'm looking for something to watch right now. I just got done binge watching all of Boku no Hero Academia so I need something new

whats your type? what gets you all hot and bothered? talking anime here clearly

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

whats your type? what gets you all hot and bothered? talking anime here clearly

I'm a bit more on the action-y side. A little bit gory but not too gory.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Ploegy said:

I'm a bit more on the action-y side. A little bit gory but not too gory.

tokyo ghoul, maybe too much gore but hey you like WapdTxn.jpg)

season 2 gets a bit weird.

 

made in abyss, takes a few episodes to get with the action but then never stops. the ghibli people worked on this

 

one punch, action + comedy very little gore. its amazing

 

shinsekai yori, also take a bit to get to the action and very very confusing but totally amazing and super dark. you will love it and cry a lot

 

psycho pass, lots of action lots of intrigue, murder, and gore. makes you think.

 

angel beats, lots of action and some gore, but everyone is undying kinda because they are already dead. 

 

full metal alchemist brotherhood, if you havent seen it give it a shot. its a masterpiece. lots of action and gore but also comedy and  a amazing plot which great characters.

 

helsing ultimate, super gore super dark vampire massacres. its interesting and i liked it but its also very unusual and not for everyone. helsing abridged is even better imo but its filled with black humor.

 

gakkougurashi go into it blind. just trust me and make it at least to the end of episode one.

 

kabaneri of the iron fortress. this is art with a story and soundtrack. looks amazing has a decent story and lots of action and gore, but its no tokyo ghoul.

 

hai to gensou no grimgar. action check. gore check. isekai with actual realism? check. you'll either think it looks amazing or hate the aestetic which is the only thing you could complain about cause its great.

 

toaru kagaku no railgun. fuck index shes annoying railgun is the better story anyways. tl;dr a super powerful psychic has been cloned and the clones are being used in a experiment where they are massacred in a attempt to create a "super esper" and she trys to stop her clones murder and then stuff happens. its part "cute girls do cute things" part dark action distopia thingy

 

claymore. so demons are a thing and they eat people. so some guys said "we're fucked what do? oh i know lets make hybrid half human half demons and have them kill the demons" which they do and then it all goes down hill form their. this anime is one of the goreist ever of its time and is pretty good. the ending isnt great because the show got canceled (too gory) so they had to improv a ending. rest is great. everyone on both sides have healing powers so you just got dice them up with claymores or eat your opponents. 

 

re creators reverse isekai where heroes from storys end up in the "Real" world and its amazing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Also if anyone has any recommendations I'm looking for something to watch right now. I just got done binge watching all of Boku no Hero Academia so I need something new

Land of the Lustrous

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Was it any good cuz I started it awhile back and couldn't get in to it so I was wondering if it got better after like the first couple episodes

 

Also if anyone has any recommendations I'm looking for something to watch right now. I just got done binge watching all of Boku no Hero Academia so I need something new

probably one of my favorites.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/16/2018 at 1:11 AM, Eggplant said:

Im rewatching the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya for 5th time or so.

Make sure you try all the watch orders 

Share this post


Link to post

what ya all watching this season?

 

I started with tokyo ghoul having big expectations but I'm afraid the tsundere/yandere/pushover combo of MCs will be a tad unbearable.

The design for the new ukaku is just silly.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, axx said:

what ya all watching this season?

 

I started with tokyo ghoul having big expectations but I'm afraid the tsundere/yandere/pushover combo of MCs will be a tad unbearable.

The design for the new ukaku is just silly.

New Full Metal Panic season for sure

Will give a try to Mahou Shoujo Site, the manga was almost good, let's see how the anime goes

If nostalgia catches me i could also go for Captain Tsubasa 

Probably Souten No Ke RE, the first animation wasn't really good, but it won't kill me trying this new one

 

 

But really, the MVP of the season will be FMP hands down

Share this post


Link to post

Soooo I just learned the hard way that you shouldn’t watch deadman wonderland because it ends abruptly and will never have a second season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

You guys should watch Darling in the Franxx.

 

[SPOILER ALERT (picture)]

 

Spoiler

QDtodjX.gif

 

Edited by Diano
#TeamZeroTwo

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Diano said:

You guys should watch Darling in the Franxx.

 

[SPOILER ALERT (picture)]

 

  Reveal hidden contents

QDtodjX.gif

 

02 is number 1 in my heart

Share this post


Link to post

Kokoro and mitsurus child is the end villain, calling it

 

Share this post


Link to post

Started re-watching Full Metal Panic from the first season. 

 

I also got the urge of re-reading the Manga, or even reading the LN 

 

 

Feelsgood beeing able to watch anime again 

Share this post


Link to post

Ive been catching up on classics.

After death note, fma brotherhood and code geass

 

 i finally just completed 148 episodes of Hiatus x Hiatus (and the following current manga chapters)

 

What's next... Naruto?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Eggplant said:

Ive been catching up on classics.

After death note, fma brotherhood and code geass

 

 i finally just completed 148 episodes of Hiatus x Hiatus (and the following current manga chapters)

 

What's next... Naruto?

got a mal list of completed shit?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Eggplant said:

What's next... Naruto?

eureka 7

and one piece is way better than naruto imo

tho the pain saga is good, but only that bit

Edited by axx
plus one piece is only 15min per ep heh

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.