Jump to content
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Emlee said:

Best girls ever: 

Kyoko Sakura (Madoka), Krul Tepes (Owari no Seraph), all three girls from Prisma Illya, Shimakaze + a million other boats (Kancolle), Saki (Shinsekai Yori), Sayu (Underwater Sea Kids: The Anime), Azusa (K-On!), Megumin (KonoSuba), Mashiro and Rin (Haifuri), Rin and Illya (Fate main series), Kurumi/loli (Phantom World), Yume (Grimgar), Nagisa (Free!).... I can't pick one. I could go on as well. Especially about boats. <3 

maria > saki

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, axx said:

maria > saki

Saki is the best female character and the best mc of all time. Maria is great, but she's no saki. 

Share this post


Link to post

large.gif

"my waifu is shit and always will be"

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I have to check something : 

 

Yaoi or Yuri?

 

Yaoi is love. Yaoi is life. Yaoi #1.

 

plz, show the power of Yaoi to @InfiniteHeartz

Edited by Otoya
why i love Yaoi? because they are always cuuuute!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, InfiniteHeartz said:

Im on Team ****. And next time dont drag me into this huuu...

why Yuri? boys are cute :c

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/08/2016 at 0:50 AM, Cyrillic said:

Sunday's have just been amazing this season, Re:Zero, Tales of Zestiria, and Orange. Alderamin on the Sky has been pretty enjoyable too, although the MC is op af :P.

 

Also, I think this thread is very peaceful. Too peaceful. So let's ask, who is best girl out of all of the anime you've watched. I don't know why, but I like Yukino from Oregairu quite a bit.

I wonder if people will actually answer the question.

Kazuki from Grisaia is best

 

jJacwiR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I need help. I can't find interest in anything to watch this season. The last thing I watched was Megumin and explosions.

ye Psycho mob 100 is ok, made by the one punch guys (which i think was overrated af)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Moetal said:

I need help. I can't find interest in anything to watch this season. The last thing I watched was Megumin and explosions.

mob psycho is alright and relife is pretty good 

 

1 hour ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

made by the one punch guys (which i think was overrated af)

yea its too hyped

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Instagramlol said:

mob psycho is alright and relife is pretty good 

 

yea its too hyped

i honestly havent watched anything in weeks lol, im slipping

 

Lf someone to put me onto some shows

Things i loved

Spoiler

Code Geass

Psychopass

Darker Than Black

Majestic Prince

Valvrave

 

i guess my favorrite genre is mecha which is weird cuz i love like thriller shows so much more

 

Edited by Nobarsmcgee

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Moetal said:

I need help. I can't find interest in anything to watch this season. The last thing I watched was Megumin and explosions.

I think you'd enjoy New Game. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Lf someone to put me onto some shows

Things i loved

  Reveal hidden contents

Code Geass

Psychopass

Darker Than Black

Majestic Prince

Valvrave

 

i guess my favorrite genre is mecha which is weird cuz i love like thriller shows so much more

 

watch fate series if u havent

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Instagramlol said:

watch fate series if u havent

Are you watching Prisma Illya?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emlee said:

Are you watching Prisma Illya?

i really like the fate series and I saw the pv for season 3 of prisma illya but I haven't watched any of it yet. It just seems different from the main stuff

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:37 AM, Nobarsmcgee said:

i honestly havent watched anything in weeks lol, im slipping

 

Lf someone to put me onto some shows

Things i loved

  Hide contents

Code Geass

Psychopass

Darker Than Black

Majestic Prince

Valvrave

 

i guess my favorrite genre is mecha which is weird cuz i love like thriller shows so much more

 

Might try Dimension W, Character designer of Darker than Black went on to make this series and fits into the future dystopian theme of Psychopass, little bit more optimistic and cheerful.

 As for mecha try out Gundam iron Blood Orphans, new story arc so you can jump in on it without worry of watching previous gundam series and has some good space zero g mech battles that are fluid in animation.

 

Also hi everyone in this thread. favorite girls would be a three way tie between Kurisu (Steins;Gate) Holo/Horo (Spice and Wolf) and San (Princess Mononoke).

Edited by NuttyNutts

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NuttyNutts said:

Might try Dimension W, Character designer of Darker than Black went on to make this series and fits into the future dystopian theme of Psychopass, little bit more optimistic and cheerful.

 As for mecha try out Gundam iron Blood Orphans, new story arc so you can jump in on it without worry of watching previous gundam series and has some good space zero g mech battles that are fluid in animation.

 

Also hi everyone in this thread. favorite girls would be a three way tie between Kurisu (Steins;Gate) Holo/Horo (Spice and Wolf) and San (Princess Mononoke).

Watched some of dimension W, watched most of the orphan Gundam one :(

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Watched some of dimension W, watched most of the orphan Gundam one :(

also going to throw out some other mecha, might be a bit older so crunchyroll may not be only source you'll need

 

Break Blade - recent production IG work that has solid animation and fight scenes with well done CGI to have fluid movement and rotations.

 

Blue Gender - Older show with a darker theme of the future, show aired in 1990's and the story is a darker tone that fits well with attack on titan in a sci fi setting. Surprisingly good romance sub plot with the dynamic character interactions that change over the show.

 

Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS team - if you want to watch a realistic mech show with the equivalent of the Vietnam war.

 

Also Suisei no Gargantia - same script writer as Psycho Pass, Gen Urobuchi

Edited by NuttyNutts

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.