Sign in to follow this  
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Sunday's have just been amazing this season, Re:Zero, Tales of Zestiria, and Orange. Alderamin on the Sky has been pretty enjoyable too, although the MC is op af :P.

Also, I think this thread is very peaceful. Too peaceful. So let's ask, who is best girl out of all of the anime you've watched. I don't know why, but I like Yukino from Oregairu quite a bit.

I wonder if people will actually answer the question.

you're waifu a shit

momotsuki is best grill

Mari Illustrious close second tied with Mami Tomoe

Edited by axx
wtf i can't type

11 hours ago, Cyrillic said:

Also, I think this thread is very peaceful. Too peaceful. So let's ask, who is best girl out of all of the anime you've watched. I don't know why, but I like Yukino from Oregairu quite a bit.

CC from code geass is the best firl character ever

cc[2].jpg

14 hours ago, Cyrillic said:

Sunday's have just been amazing this season, Re:Zero, Tales of Zestiria, and Orange. Alderamin on the Sky has been pretty enjoyable too, although the MC is op af :P.

the pink haired girl from darker than black

16 hours ago, Cyrillic said:

Best girls ever: 

Kyoko Sakura (Madoka), Krul Tepes (Owari no Seraph), all three girls from Prisma Illya, Shimakaze + a million other boats (Kancolle), Saki (Shinsekai Yori), Sayu (Underwater Sea Kids: The Anime), Azusa (K-On!), Megumin (KonoSuba), Mashiro and Rin (Haifuri), Rin and Illya (Fate main series), Kurumi/loli (Phantom World), Yume (Grimgar), Nagisa (Free!).... I can't pick one. I could go on as well. Especially about boats. <3 

On 7/9/2016 at 3:11 AM, Nobarsmcgee said:

Code Geass is  by far the  best anime ive ever watched, an ive watched 80+ easy

is it that gud?

16 hours ago, Cyrillic said:

Ayamine Kei from Muv Luv

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

is it that gud?

if you like psychological thrillers with lots of mecha, then yeah it's good

Just now, Emlee said:

I could not get through the first episode of Code Geass. 

but its so good, first ep was wild too lmao, try again plz

17 minutes ago, Emlee said:

You got further than I did.

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

I dropped it after 5 episodes then picked it back up about 8 months later. Was worth the watch

3 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

but its so good, first ep was wild too lmao, try again plz

32 minutes ago, Instagramlol said:

I dropped it after 5 episodes then picked it back up about 8 months later. Was worth the watch

I've been tempted to try again, so it's not off the table completely. I just have so many cute shows in my backlog already ;_______; 

Game of Thrones has really thrown off my cartoon watching atm. 

Just now, Emlee said:

I've been tempted to try again, so it's not off the table completely. I just have so many cute shows in my backlog already ;_______; 

Game of Thrones has really thrown off my cartoon watching atm. 

I been spamming GoT too lol that's why I haven't watched any anime in weeks, I got a couple episodes then I'm done with it

5 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

I been spamming GoT too lol that's why I haven't watched any anime in weeks, I got a couple episodes then I'm done with it

We're about to start season 4, I've watched the last half of season six though. 

Also...

tumblr_nwhh0d4gue1s21xzoo3_540.gif

tumblr_nwhh0d4gue1s21xzoo6_500.gif

tumblr_nwhh0d4gue1s21xzoo4_500.gif

9 minutes ago, TheOriginal said:

First season of Code Geass is good, second season is bad until the end which almost makes it all worth it IMO.

Sums it about up, season 1 is lord