Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Emlee

Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, axx said:

 

  Hide contents

shit tier, but its somehow my guilty pleasure

 

We tried watching one episode of that and the girl was super cute... but like we couldn't do it. Maybe if we had less cartoons on the go this season.

 

No shame though. We did manage to watch the whole first season of Asterisk mostly because of cute girls and pastel colours, so I am sure it's a similar situation haha.

 

 

 

NOT THE CHAINS

 

@lahel

It's hard to recommend when I don't know what you like, but...

wait maybe I do sort of know what you like

Haifuri is really great if you like cute girls being SoL one minute and then using torpedoes the next (Kancolle type thing)

Stray Dogs and Kiznaiver have really fun animation and characters. 

Tanaka-Kun/Listless guy is hilarious, cute, relaxing, fun, etc. 

 

I honestly love this season. Kaberneri is kind of a shit show at this point IMO. It's still good but it's gone in a weird direction and I don't feel invested in any character except for loli. 

Edited by Emlee
HMMMM

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lahel said:

Anything else worth watching this season aside from BNHA and Kabaneri? Had to force myself to finish a single episode of re:zero and i find it real bad.

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are the best of the season imo, and you can watch sinbad no bouken even if you haven't seen the labyrinth of magic since its a prequel

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Emlee said:

 

for me is more about how the characters are developing, and even if there are several things i hate and make me cringe the interaction between the main couple is really good

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, lahel said:

Anything else worth watching this season aside from BNHA and Kabaneri? Had to force myself to finish a single episode of re:zero and i find it real bad.

3 episode rule. you cant call it shit till hit #3. game of thrones episode 1 was boring too.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

3 episode rule. you cant call it shit till hit #3. game of thrones episode 1 was boring too.

Why would someone torture themselves through two more episodes of a cartoon they absolutely hate right away? Three episodes will make it fairly clear if you should or shouldn't watch something if you're on the fence about it, but it you can't stand a first episode then it's pretty clear an anime isn't for you. 

 

 

 

Also:

tumblr_o7kcuuGMr51tda6puo1_540.gif

 

these guys crack me up

Edited by Emlee

Share this post


Link to post

Wish there was more good stuff aswell waiting for 4 or 5 anime to get a new episode .-.

 

someone gib sport anime recommendations;

 

watched haikyuu and kuroko no basket

Don't recommend free! please gonna watch it sometime else,

No Ping pong please =)))))

 

 

 

Spoiler

Damn haven't posted here in for too long

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Emlee

"why don't we just ask her?", the swimming part and "nori-chan you are shit" have been some of my favourite scenes this far

thats 2-1, cant say honoka is my fave anymore .-.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Kurodashi said:

someone gib sport anime recommendations

Baby Steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

It's tennis not ping pong ;)

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kurodashi said:

Wish there was more good stuff aswell waiting for 4 or 5 anime to get a new episode .-.

 

someone gib sport anime recommendations;

 

watched haikyuu and kuroko no basket

Don't recommend free! please gonna watch it sometime else,

No Ping pong please =)))))

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Damn haven't posted here in for too long

 

One Outs

Share this post


Link to post

This week I have finished Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis, Terraformars, and Claymore. All three were good. I enjoyed Claymore a lot more than I expected. Terraformars and Claymore are probably better in there respective Manga though. 

 

Will start watching current season anime this weekend with Kiznaiver.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, TheOriginal said:

Kiznaiver is beautiful

 

Edited by Rajat

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, axx said:

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF NORI-CHAN STEPS

OH MY GOD.

 

I ship them so hard. I feel bad for red head though :( I totally called Nico liking Meathead. I can't wait for next week

 

 

I hope Kiznaiver gets a second season if it doesn't wrap up perfectly~

Share this post


Link to post

@Emlee do you think there is something left of their original link?

i mean, how else did he know that nori was coming that way, was that truly a coincidence?

also, was that really an accident? or was it the 'push' they needed...

 

in related news, lol hisagi's pinned anime thread got removed

we made it guise!

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, axx said:

@Emlee do you think there is something left of their original link?

i mean, how else did he know that nori was coming that way, was that truly a coincidence?

also, was that really an accident? or was it the 'push' they needed...

 

in related news, lol hisagi's pinned anime thread got removed

we made it guise!

Yeah I think their past is going to matter a lot in terms of their connection. I think they're both kind of emotionally messed up so maybe they need each other to "feel" something. I wonder where his original mark is though ?

 

also yeah I don't think pinned threads make much sense here either way. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

5 hours ago, Emlee said:

Yeah I think their past is going to matter a lot in terms of their connection. I think they're both kind of emotionally messed up so maybe they need each other to "feel" something. I wonder where his original mark is though ?

 

also yeah I don't think pinned threads make much sense here either way. 

Spoiler

His original mark is over his heart. The first two minutes of episode one show you. 

 

I am shipping Katsuhira x Chidori

 

Edited by TheOriginal

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, TheOriginal said:

 

  Hide contents

His original mark is over his heart. The first two minutes of episode one show you. 

 

I am shipping Katsuhira x Chidori

 

My poor memory. 

Share this post


Link to post

i did not remember but there was i thinking "its gota be near the heart" lol

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.