Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Just now, londark said:

Marimo-chan > Tama

She didn't deserve what happened to her

Now downloading Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles 2 to see her again

Nobody in Alt deserved what happened to them, and none of them even had it that bad compared to what happened to Sumika.  That said, it is still the most disturbing scene ever, but also one of the most memorable ones ever.

2 minutes ago, Bishav said:

Already ended last week. I really liked the itachi arc.

six paths sage's mother story incoming

Edited by axx
4 minutes ago, axx said:

six path's sage mother story incoming

i'm kinda looking forward to it. Anything is better than the fillers of infinite tsukuyomi dreams. In the manga it was like 2 pages. They made 30+ episodes on it and no episode on Mei terumi 

Noragami (not to spoilerific but quite spoilerish)

i got to like first season slightly better since there was all this yato-yuki development, which continued in aragoto but not as strong imo

from aragoto i relly liked ebisu and his motivations but the first part with bishamon felt a bit dull to me

even the way how they handled the phantoms was pretty good, they managed to avoid the daily monster stereo but kept them always present

if i were to criticize something it would be the poor choice of the daily villains (rabo and kugaha) which seem plain compared to other long term were-once-villan and the main villains

overall a good anime 7/10

veena is qt

nora a shit

SEASON 3 WHEN

13 hours ago, axx said:

Noragami (not to spoilerific but quite spoilerish)

Reveal hidden contents

i got to like first season slightly better since there was all this yato-yuki development, which continued in aragoto but not as strong imo

from aragoto i relly liked ebisu and his motivations but the first part with bishamon felt a bit dull to me

even the way how they handled the phantoms was pretty good, they managed to avoid the daily monster stereo but kept them always present

if i were to criticize something it would be the poor choice of the daily villains (rabo and kugaha) which seem plain compared to other long term were-once-villan and the main villains

overall a good anime 7/10

veena is qt

nora a shit

SEASON 3 WHEN

I found Noragami Aragoto pretty well amazing. Perfect anime to watch with your qt... my qt is best ever. You're jealous.

I cried a bunch at the bishamon noragami arc. Like holy. OMG I CRIED EVEN MORE AT YATO MAYBE DYING. That was insane. I mean okay he probably wasn't going to die... okay I cried the most at Hiyori almost forgetting Yato. I am a crybaby. It was fun to see Yato kind of go back to being scary for a while. 

Yukine is super cute. I think Nora is cute too and I often feel badly for her. I think she can be a little shit though, of course. 

6 minutes ago, Heimann said:

Will you ever give up trying to get people to watch that.

I am really only (potentially) going to force King to watch it hahhahahahahahhahahHAHAHAHHAHA

Okay if he really truly objects then I won't but it's so fun to watch and hilarious ;___:

18 minutes ago, Heimann said:

I can't find episode 4 anywhere besides crunchyroll on my phone :( damn phone won't load crunchy for some reason.

You're streaming on a phone? I won't be mean about it but... I feel like that really sucks.