Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

LIGHT COULD BE REINCARNATED

I take that you didn't watch the OVA.

I have mixed emotions about the child in bb. Why does he look so feminine lol.

wonder if you have reached the part where he... nvm

[spoiler]

Kuroshitsuji.full.276356.jpg

[/spoiler]

I take that you didn't watch the OVA.

wonder if you have reached the part where he... nvm
[spoiler]
Kuroshitsuji.full.276356.jpg
[/spoiler]

Nope, never saw the ova. Also that episode was so weird..

Also I can't stop humming the song that fucking puppeteer was singing. Edited by Heimann

Edit: my bad nvm

btw I completed few more anime's this month too :P

Brynhildr In The Darkness    (from same author as Elfen Lied but i like this more even thought it doesn't have as much blood and gore)

Cowboy Bepop   (an old classic anime,Cant say much just about space cowboy with decent story and action lel)

Erased       (about time-travel related shit like "s;g" it's an mystery anime so dont wana spoil much but this is a MUST watch)

Elfen Lied     (Really violent one,only recommended for 18+ :)  (i am 15 fuk age restriction's) It has a nice story)

Mysterious Girlfriend X (I am not into romance anime at all but this one was really fkin weird anime but idk i still watched till the end)

That last one still is less ecchi then fairy tail xD (better love story then sao lel)

Edited by Alexamor

not to watch the other season as it is terrible.

season 2 is indeed shit

watch book of circus

[spoiler]

thats the animation for the 3rd arc of the manga, so it follows the "original" story, but if you don't intend to watch the last part (book of murder) which is also bad, just think of it as something that happened as part of the first season

[/spoiler]

giphy.gif

tumblr_o4u0atQMzt1u1y4qxo3_500.gif

tumblr_mw2gywPnIT1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

I really recommend Stray Dogs from this season. Watch the episodes that are out now and see if it's something you want to keep up with <3 I feel like a lot of people here would enjoy it. 

Erased       (about time-travel related shit like "s;g" it's an mystery anime so dont wana spoil much but this is a MUST watch)

I also watched Erased! I liked it a lot but I was kind of 

[spoiler] let down by the ending as it was so obvious [/spoiler]

Also Elfen Lied really disappointed me. I feel like it just became a major harem and I was really disappointed in the female characters. I don't regret watching it though. 

Finished the rest of Ajin that's on Netflix and I'm really mad at where the season ended. Netflix are assholes. You can't just make the worst looking anime I've ever seen and have a small amount of episodes. How fucking cheap can they be.

Finished the rest of Ajin that's on Netflix and I'm really mad at where the season ended. Netflix are assholes. You can't just make the worst looking anime I've ever seen and have a small amount of episodes. How fucking cheap can they be.

The number of episodes seemed pretty normal to me, but yeah where they ended was frustrating haha. If you're super interested the manga is ongoing (or at least goes further than the anime in terms of story).

The animation was annoying but I did really enjoy it overall. My biggest complaint is
[spoiler] why did he leave that boy in that truck for so long. They seriously could have gotten to the "let's fight" thing like three episodes earlier instead of right at the end. It seemed obvious enough that it would happen and delaying it like that was confusing [/spoiler]

Binge watched all of parasyte today. Wonder if they will make a S2, they left plenty of unanswered stuff so I guess its possible.

"The manga ends where the show ends. There's no more source material to go off."

[spoiler]

what you mention is my biggest complaint, it left a bunch of holes and missing information but several claim it was "true" to the manga, so thats not an anime issue

nevertheless i can't help but feel that they wen't like "just finish this up already"

[/spoiler]

[spoiler] why did he leave that boy in that truck for so long. They seriously could have gotten to the "let's fight" thing like three episodes earlier instead of right at the end. It seemed obvious enough that it would happen and delaying it like that was confusing [/spoiler]

[spoiler]

he didn't want to fight, he decided to do so when there was not another option

and now he associated satou as guilty for the police chasing him, he stil doesn't want to fight for humanity's sake tho, he wants revenge

overall was a good first season

my two cents

[/spoiler]

Edited by axx

"The manga ends where the show ends. There's no more source material to go off."
[spoiler]
what you mention is my biggest complaint, it left a bunch of holes and missing information but several claim it was "true" to the manga, so thats not an anime issue
nevertheless i can't help but feel that they wen't like "just finish this up already"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
he didn't want to fight, he decided to do so when there was not another option
and now he associated satou as guilty for the police chasing him, he stil doesn't want to fight for humanity's sake tho, he wants revenge
overall was a good first season
my two cents
[/spoiler]

I understood the thought process and what happened I just thought it was terrible for entertainment purposes.

The number of episodes seemed pretty normal to me, but yeah where they ended was frustrating haha. If you're super interested the manga is ongoing (or at least goes further than the anime in terms of story).

The animation was annoying but I did really enjoy it overall. My biggest complaint is

I just really hate cliffhangers like that. They didn't even try to give it any sort of closure, it was flat out like "here's what's going down next" end season.

[spoiler]yeah it kinda made no sense that the people in that village didn't like watch tv enough or some shit to not know who he was, but then incidentally a few days after he makes friends with them they see his face on tv. also while i thought the fight with Sato and that police force was probably the coolest part of the whole season, the not allowing them to just use tranquilizers because they're supposed to look unprepared to face ajin or some shit was stupid.[/spoiler]

I also watched Erased! I liked it a lot but I was kind of 

[spoiler] let down by the ending as it was so obvious [/spoiler]

Also Elfen Lied really disappointed me. I feel like it just became a major harem and I was really disappointed in the female characters. I don't regret watching it though. 

I agree and totally predicted most of the thing's of around the the ending still wasn't really "bad" in my opinion.

and yeah i kinda agree on the elfen lied and din't even showed the complete ending still i read the last chapter's of the manga to clear it out even though i got it already about what happened.