Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

16 hours ago, axx said:

Didn't he train a bunch of people in case something happened to him?

You might actually get an ending now...

Don't know, I think he may have followed Yoshihiro Togashi philosophy "the waiting for the ending is the real ending" 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 9:58 AM, Emlee said:

I just made the choice to watch this last night ! Hopefully I have some time this week, we shall see haha. 

C'est bon ça ! If you don't have enough free time, you will have more released episodes to watch later! 

On 6/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, BlueZacian said:

Tokyo always reminds me of 'Tokyo Ravens'.

Was fun watching it on Animax >:D

I still dunno what happened after 4th episode though , F :')

Almost forgot this anime exists, but it's a good one tho'!

Edited by Diano
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Munya said:

Off your list, Eden of the east is probably one of my top 5's if I were to make one.

Thats only what me could tell from my memory. I have watched a lot of more but yeah that would be a littel bit too much :D

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

kek we already had marelyrose 

also watched vivy and fumetsu which were more emlees type of anime but still pretty good. 

https://myanimelist.net/anime/46095/Vivy__Fluorite_Eyes_Song

https://myanimelist.net/anime/41025/Fumetsu_no_Anata_e

Marleyrose was a dude

I haven't watched anything in like 2-3 years, I should pick something up, idk i've much more gotten to the point where I solely read things(manga, vns, etc) unless its a film like sakasama no patema, and even then I haven't watched any films in the same amount of time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 2:29 AM, fredrichnietze said:

check out demon slayer the movie outsold literally everything ever in japan and was the top selling movie of 2020 world wide for good reason its great.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38000/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba

Can I play the game instead, I for some reason got compelled to play the hack games(GU at least, original series someday) and just finished up with that, CC2 has a demon slayer game coming out in 2 months.

6 hours ago, Munya said:

Can I play the game instead, I for some reason got compelled to play the hack games(GU at least, original series someday) and just finished up with that, CC2 has a demon slayer game coming out in 2 months.

the animation is incredible. same people who did fate zero and they outdid themselves. i would suggest watching it to literally any and everyone regardless of taste at least to see the quality animation. they are doing 3d then going back and using traditional methods over the 3d getting the best of both worlds and it looks amazing. animation with nvidia hair works, physx, and ansel

• 2 weeks later...