Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heyo still alive o/

whats everyone watching this season? 

watching and enjoying slime, stone, rezero, mushoku tensei aka neet isekai, log horizon, and spider isekai.

also watching last dungeon, seven deadly sins, wonder egg, and the inuyasha sequal and a bit more on the fence, but i got time fucked my Achilles at work and 2 other tendons. whats everyone else geeking out over? what gems am i missing out on? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:48 AM, fredrichnietze said:

heyo still alive o/

whats everyone watching this season? 

watching and enjoying slime, stone, rezero, mushoku tensei aka neet isekai, log horizon, and spider isekai.

also watching last dungeon, seven deadly sins, wonder egg, and the inuyasha sequal and a bit more on the fence, but i got time fucked my Achilles at work and 2 other tendons. whats everyone else geeking out over? what gems am i missing out on? 

World Trigger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 5:05 AM, Bishav said:

AOT final season. Leggo

I feel so conflicted. It's super good but also just feels like devastating to follow these characters since 2013 and see what is happening to them. I felt sick watching haha. 

Also Horimiya was fun. I need to go back and watch Wonder Egg Priority, and the recent season of Dr.Stone still. 

Boku no hero academia is so hard to get through rn haha, they just didn't have enough in the chapters to make an episode feel full. I like the arc, but I am also excited for it to pass. I have to start Shaman King...

4 hours ago, Emlee said:

I feel so conflicted. It's super good but also just feels like devastating to follow these characters since 2013 and see what is happening to them. I felt sick watching haha. 

Also Horimiya was fun. I need to go back and watch Wonder Egg Priority, and the recent season of Dr.Stone still. 

Boku no hero academia is so hard to get through rn haha, they just didn't have enough in the chapters to make an episode feel full. I like the arc, but I am also excited for it to pass. I have to start Shaman King...

miss you

9 hours ago, Munya said:

miss you

<3 

Also I hope you played Bravely Default 2 despite not liking the original hahaha

4 hours ago, axx said:

To your eternity is what y'all missing on.

We love a troubled white hair main character, you've got me interested ! 

Edited by Emlee
more replies
6 hours ago, Emlee said:

<3 

Also I hope you played Bravely Default 2 despite not liking the original hahaha

I didn't, the betrayal I feel from how bad the first one was still stings.  Maybe someday though.

59 minutes ago, Munya said:

I didn't, the betrayal I feel from how bad the first one was still stings.  Maybe someday though.

YOU ARE SILLY hahaha

32 minutes ago, BlueZacian said:

Do we discuss anime only, or mangas too?

Also, what about manhwas? 

And 18+ are allowed or no? XD

Sure, talk about manga and korean stuff too. I don't care about 18+ stuff but probably you need to just consider the forum rules. 

I read the all of Koe no Katachi manga (worth it) sort of recently, but I haven't been spending much time on manga. Normally I download something before I travel. But also I try to read manga in French so I buy random copies of boku no hero academia for that haha. 

Solo leveling and the beginning after the end , worth giving them a try UwU

And yes, silent voice is noice, I have only watched the movie as of now, might check manga later ,Ty 

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶1̶8̶+̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.