Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you could provide me with some anime recommendations based on the following animes that I've liked:

1) Death Note

2) Devil May Cry (only 14 eps or so)

3) Code Geas

4) Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

I tried Fairy Tail, but after watching like 4 eps or so, it hasn't gotten me hooked like the others I've mentioned above. Same goes for Psycho-Pass. Maybe those two get better as I continue, but any other recommendations would be highly appreciated. 

42 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you could provide me with some anime recommendations based on the following animes that I've liked:

1) Death Note

3) Code Geas

I tried Fairy Tail, but after watching like 4 eps or so, it hasn't gotten me hooked like the others I've mentioned above. Same goes for Psycho-Pass. Maybe those two get better as I continue, but any other recommendations would be highly appreciated. 

Mob psycho 100 

On 7/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, NikhilR said:

1) Death Note

3) Code Geas

Try seven deadly sins on on netflix or Hunter x Hunter

On 7/10/2019 at 3:39 PM, NikhilR said:

1) Death Note

3) Code Geas

Darker than black

Steins;gate

Cowboy bebop

16 hours ago, Diano said:

Doctor Stone looks pretty interesting. 

Idk how to feel about this 'bad' guy...

So he is a physical powerhouse, and almost as smart as our MC? Or atleast smart enough to follow his reasoning with little to no effort?

I figure they can't really 'kill' him, because reasons. And if he turns into the long-run villain I'll be pretty disappointed.

My biggest complain so far is character design

--

For me Fire Force is taking the season.

Edited by axx

Last episode of Vinland Saga was great. From what iv'e seen in the op this is where the plot really starts to get going. 

Favourite shows this season descending order:

Dr Stone 

Fire Force 

Vinland Saga 

Kimetsu no Yaiba

A Certain Scientific Accelerator

Danmachi

Maidens of the Savage Season

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest <- Its so bad its enjoyable 

Astra Lost in Space

Edited by Etozuri